A/N TIME NUMBER FIVE (yayyy)

Guys, y'all are amazing. I love you guys so much. This story has TWO THOUSAND VIEWS, 222 VOTES, AND 400 COMMENTS.

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS? Personally, I was surprised when I got my first VOTE, my first VIEW, my first COMMENT. And look at me now. I'm surprised people read this. I seriously am. I reread this at times and I think Why do people read this? Why did people like that part when I could have made it way better? But hey, y'all like it for some reason and you say it makes you happy and...I'm glad I make y'all happy.

In all seriousness, thank y'all so much. You're all supportive, amazing, generous...the list goes on. This story has grown, I've grown a little bit, we've all grown a little bit. New people are joining, and I still have the same people that have been here since the beginning. Yes, I know this is cheesy, but dude, it's the truth. I'm genuinely thankful for everyone. So, thanks. You all slay, you're all amazing, and I consider y'all family. I really do. In honor of this huge milestone, I'm going to try to do all of the requests TODAY. If I'm not mistaken, there's around eight requests, including the imagines. I'm including the imagines in the Today Updates. Keep an eye out for the updates (wow, that was weird to type) and I love y'all oh so much. *VIRTUAL HUG*

Stay Gold,
Tira