Being Tagged + Announcement = Another Chapter

I got tagged by peppermintpuppy03 so here's 13 facts about me.

1. I am 15 years old at the time I'm writing this.
2. I want to dye my hair a color like lavender or something next.
3. I like Sonic, Wendy's, and Taco Bell a lot. If you know me IRL and ever want to give me food from there, please do.
4. I have 5 pets, 4 of which live with me. The four that live with me are three dogs and one guinea pig. The one that doesn't is a kitten and she's with my biological dad. I see her when I see my dad.
5. At the old city I lived in, I was out of the closet. At the place I live in now, only people who know me really well know.
6. I'm 5'6, my dudes.
7. I currently like someone from school (I'm not saying who, even if I know you IRL).
8. Some of my favorite shows when I was a wee baby were The Backyardigans, Little Einsteins, and The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy.
9. One of my favorite YouTubers is Shane Dawson. I also love Jacksfilms, Daniel Howell, and AmazingPhil.
10. I like salt and vinegar chips.
11. I severely wish I had green eyes.
12. My favorite holiday is Christmas!!!
13. A date idea I like is having an extravagant movie marathon. I say date, but I'd also like to do that with friends.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do it!!!

The picture I inserted is a picture I took of myself today, woooooooop.

This story has over 20,000 views. That's incredible!!! I want to do a Q and A to celebrate, so ask me some questions!! I'll accept them either in the comments of any chapter I posted AFTER THIS ONE!!! Please specify that it's a question for the Q and A. I'll also take questions on the conversation board thing that's on my profile. Finally, I'll take questions in my private messages! I hope y'all contribute questions!! That chapter will also be the typical cheeseball chapter where I talk about how great you are.

Stay Gold,
Tira