The Greasers And...Snapchat Filters

(Yeah...that's me up there trying to be cute...I tried.)

Ponyboy: *tries the sparkly one where the picture looks soft* "I AM A PRETTY PRINCESS. BOW DOWN!"

Darry: *tries the flower crown filter* "...I'm flawless."

Sodapop: *tries the Elvis filter* "AWWW YEAHHHHHHH! LOOK AT WHO'S COOL NOW, YOU PEASANTS! PONYBOY, BOW DOWN TO ME FOR I AM THE KING!"

Steve: *absolutely refuses to use a filter but he likes to faceswap with Soda often* "LOOK AT ME, I'M MR. ATTRACTIVE."

Johnny: *tries the dog filter* "I don't see a difference all that much." (A/N that's because Johnny is already an adorable pupper)

Dally: *tries the one with the red lipstick and bandana* "I look tuff as always...even with this God-awful lipstick."

Two-Bit: *tries the tomato filter* "I AM THE TOMATO GOD. TWO-BIT THE TOMATO."

Was I on drugs while I wrote this? No, I wasn't...at least as far as I know. What the heck?

Speaking of what the heck, what the heck was this chapter, though? It was so weird. PONYBOY BEING A PRETTY PRINCESS? TWO-BIT THE FREAKING TOMATO? MR. ATTRACTIVE? WHAT. THE. HECK? Despite this being a strange chapter...I hope y'all enjoyed! I noticed that the book is almost at 8K...woah. When did this happen? HOW? WHY? Woah.

I love y'all a lot. Honestly.

So...
QOTD: What's your favorite Snapchat filter?
ATQOTD: Mine would either be the sparkly one where the picture looks soft or the doggo filter. As you can see by the picture I inserted, I tried VERY VERY VERY VEEEEEEEERY hard to be cute. I failed.

Anywho...

Stay Gold,
Tira