1. Luhan-My Last Wish

The beeping of the monitor engulfs the silence in the room. Luhan hears the doctor's faint voice talking with you--something about being the last time. His eyes flutter open. Seeing you coming towards him with the camera, he grins.

"Are you still recording?" He sits up on the bed.

"Of course I am. It's your last wish to your best friend right--to record you." Your voice cracks a few times. You slightly nod to confirm it.

"Good." Luhan smiles. His eyes fall on the doctor waiting to come in. "Hi doctor Li. How are my results?" He asks. You gulp.

"The tests were okay. I would have liked to see more positive change. I'll check in again tomorrow." He fidgets a little with his clipboard, making Luhan uneasy.

Luhan searches in Doctor Li's eyes. "I would like to know the truth. There's more to my results, right?"

Doctor Li sighs. He takes quite a long time trying to figure out what to say exactly in order to not scare the patient. " Okay. Luhan, the next time your cancer acts up, treat it as your last moments. You've had too many attacks already, I'm afraid this might be your last. Have no regrets."

Horror struck Luhan. He was practically sent to his death bed. "What? have the treatments not worked?"

"Remember Luhan that I said the treatments might work. You're hanging on a 20% chance. Living with the cancer for 5 years after t has been fully developed is already a miracle." You could see the uncertainty on his face. The pain. And sadness. The confusion. This was too much to take for him. Too shocked from the results, he lays back down and tries to sleep. You start pitying him but his words replay in the back of your head: *no putting me. I will get through this okay?*

You nod and set the camera facing toward Luhan and start reading a book on the window ledge.

***

Luhan opens his eyes. Outside beyond the window, he could see stars shining in the clear night sky. It was probably midnight now. In front of the window, he could see your sweet angelic sleeping face. The camera was set up on a tripod facing Luhan the whole time. Luhan smiles at the thought of how hard you tried just for him. at the perfect scenery with the one he loved in it. The only reason you and Luhan aren't together is because Luhan is too afraid of hurting you more than he already is.

Pain.

Everywhere. It was so hard to bare. His hand reached for the blue button but the doctor's voice echoed in his head, *treat it as your last...have no regrets*

He grudgingly got up--clenching his left side. He turns the camera towards you. A small red light was flashing on the camera to show it was recording.

As he got closer to you, his walk became less steady. Everything was blurry but he concentrated on only you. Luhan was struggling so much when he was next to you.

"no regrets right?" he says under his raspy breath. "____ I love you." He whispers in your ear. "I love you so much. Saranghaeyo<3"

Luhan caresses your face in his shakey hands.

"I will wait for you in heaven." Tears roll down his cheeks. "I want you to live for me. *cough* Live *cough* f-for the both of us." he weakly smiles at you.

With the last of his strength, he softly places his lips on yours.