16. Lay- Birthday Date

I KNOW THIS STORY IS EARLY but Ii just had to make it now>.< hope the stories are getting better:)

***

"Jagiya" lay calls out" do you know what day it is?" lay questions you. HE's seeing if you remember his birthday or not.

You think. Of course you know why today was so important--this was the day Lay asked you out 3 years ago, but you play dumb. "No I dot remember. sorry Lay" you give him a sympathetic look. It was pretty convincing because Lay slouches.

"It's okay. It wasn't that important anyways. anyways. Gotta go. See you at home." He shuffles away. You try not to cringe from making your boyfriend so sad. But you had to. It was part of the plan.

Once you see your boyfriend turn the corner, you run home to get ready. You cook and decorate the house. Your present for lay is hidden in the kitchen. Everything looked perfect. You were dressed in a midnight blue short dress. It wasn't casual but it also wasn't too formal. You looked great. The clock read 5:30. You still had 30 more minutes since Lay usually came home from work at 6.

The door opens and a familiar voice echoes through the house. "I'm home _____!"

You quietly slip into the kitchen and close all the lights. The second lay opened the lights you jump out and yell, "SURPRISE!"

Lay jusps a little in surprise but a big grin is plastered on his face. He asks "I thought you forgot my birthday"

"It's your birthday?" you look at him. "This was for our anniversary..." You see the expression on Lays face and say "just kidding! how could I forget the birthday of the one I love he most?"

lay sighs in relief. "Happy anniversary." he smiles.

"Happy anniversary and happy birthday." your smile was jut as bright.

"Ah, what should I do wth a naughty girl like you?" lay asks.

"Hmmm" you think for a bit. "You can kiss me" you openly state.

Lay comes over to you--slowly coming closer to your face. In a few seconds, your lips were locked with his. It was so nice and sweet you could've just died there. Lay could feel your lips parting into a small smile, so he pulls you in.

"I have the best girlfriend ever."