39. Kris - My Babies

These are just scenarios and one mini-story cuz people who requested never really have me any ideas so here you go:)

Scenario: you and kris go to a mall

You: hey kris oppa let's eat. It's already noon.
Kris: okay where do you wanna eat?
You: how about hmmmm Mexican food.
Kris: sorry not my style
You: okay...then Chinese food?
Kris: *breathes in* mm not my style.
You: ...but your Chinese...
Kris: yea..your point?
You: fine never mind then how about McDon--
Kris: noo that's not my style
You: GOD DAMMIT KRIS THEN WHAT IT YOUR STYLE
Kris: ....chicken...

***

Scenario: kris trying to impress you

Kris: hey ____ look at me I can lift 250 pounds.
You: yea and I can do the splits *shows off 3 different type of splits*
Kris: ...
You: want me to help you stretch y--
Kris: OH WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME. ITS TIME TO SHOWER NOW *walks away as fast as possible*

Kris: hey ____
You:hmm?
Kris: look *holds up drawing* isn't is pretty?
You: yea sure. Your ummm fish looks very realistic.
Kris: ...
You: what?
Kris: THIS IS A SEATURTLE. I AM PICASSO CAN YOU NOT SEE THE FOUR FINS AND ITS SHELL *points a at fish's belly and head*

***
You wake up because of your alarm. "Ughh" you stir and turn it off. It was 8 in the morning but it was a Sunday. You try to sit up but a strong pair of arms pull you back in bed.

"____ 5 more minutes" kris' morning voice comes out. It was low and very sexy.

You sigh. "Kris I need to get up. I have to stay healthy." you gently pat your stomach. Kris puts his hands over your stomach.

"Mmm okay but 5 more minutes." He rubs your oversized stomach. "I want a few more minutes with my baby."

"Which one?" you tilt your head.

"Both" kris smiles and kisses your forehead before pulling you under the covers again.

***
Hope you liked them! I'm trying to do the requests but there's a lot so might as well combine them haha