12. Xiumin- Flour Fight

Hey umm to the people who saved this story, I've updated some of the chapters and I don't know if they do change because they didn't change for my mobile version...it might jut be my phone's problem or something but anyways... here's a story about EXO's Xiao Bao Zi :)

***

"____ it's already 11! Come on! you promised me we would make bao zi today!" You're shaken awake by your boyfriend.

You get up and stare daggers at him. He was giving you his ayego face so you have in.

"FINE." You grumble and get out of bed. Xiumin was running to the kitchen. You went to the bathroom to wash your face, brush your teeth, wash your hands, and tie up your hair in a loose ponytail.

When you arrive at the kitchen, all the ingredients were set in a neat pile on the counter.

"Okay" you smile. "Let's start making the bread that goes around the meat in the bao zi."

You take two cups of flour and dump it in a bowl across the counter. A little but of flour spills on the ground as you are walking towards the bowl. You decide to get another cut of flour. Walking to the bowl, you slip on the flour on the ground. The cup of flour in your hand goes flying in the air and lands all over Xiumin, who was cutting the ingredients up. He gasps and feels his head. The flour was in a big pile on his head.

"Oh you're gonna get it ____" he takes a fist-full of flour from his head and throws it at you. It hits you on the head. "Hahaha my little bunny now looks like a snow bunny!" Xiumin was laughing so hard he was slapping his knee.

You decided to take revenge. You walk towards the bowl of flour and grab it and quickly run back to where you slipped. You ducked below the counter because Xiumin was across the counter. You scoop up and handful of flour. After pouncing up, you throw flour at Xiumin. The flour hits Xiumin in the face. This time, you are the one laughing.

Xiumin comes back into reality, takes the rest of the flour left in the bag, dumps it in a bowl, and starts chasing you. You and him were running around the counter while throwing flour at each other. The game didn't stop until the both of you ran out of flour to throw;all of it was on the counter and the floor of the kitchen. Both of you are out of breath and lying on the kitchen ground.

"Truce?" you hold out you pinkie above your head.

"Truce." Xiumin locks his pinkey with yours.

The both of you get up and dust off as much flour as you can.

"Do we have any more flour in the house?" Xiumin asks.

"No I don think so. That was the last pack." you reply.

"That means we have to go out and buy more"

"Not like this though"

"Yea we need to take a shower....."Xiumin smirks. "Want to take a shower together?"

Your eyes widen o.o as you blush. "NO" you correct your voice. "No I don't want you in there you pervy boyfriend."

'But I'm YOUR pervy boyfriend. So you better get used to it. So will you let me wash your back?" he asks

"NO" you run to the bathroom but before you could close the door, Xiumin stops it from closing.

"Come on. It's not like I haven't seen your body ____" he whines. "So let me wash your back." He firmly states.

You try to threaten him. "if you come in then no kisses for a month!"

"Noo I need your sweet kisses everyday. How am I supposed to live?"

"Exactly" you smirk "so no coming in ok"

Xiumin sighs. "Fine"

Xiumin lets go if the door so you let go of your grip but Xiumin barges in before you could lock it. He kisses you hard and passionately. He licks your lips to ask for entrance into your mouth but you refuse. Xiumin squeezes one of your butt cheeks and you yelp--making your mouth open and allowing xiumin's tongue to snake in. After Xiumin was done exploring, he breaks apart from the kiss.

"That" he says "was for threatening me with no more kisses." And he walks out of the bathroom as if nothing has happened.