21. Kris - Christmas Anniversary

"Merry Christmas ,______!" he hands you a gift and eagerly watches you. "Open it. I put my heart and soul into your gift." You eye him, wondering what he worked so hard on. You start tearing at the wrapping. Carefully, you take the hand-made present out of the wrapping. It was a beautiful drawing of you and him on a bench made by kris. It was very touching. After all, you and him first met on a bench on Christmas Eve. Three Christmases have passed since then. The memories you've made with Kris all started on the bench you and him were sitting on in the drawing.

You were on the verge of tears. "I love it." you look back at kris. "it's very good."

"Good?" kris teases.

"Okay it's magnificent. Wonderful. The best present I've ever gotten." You sincerely smile at kris.

"Of course he is." He boasts. He pulls you into a big hug on the couch.

You sigh. "Could this day get any better?" You ask. "I'm with my boyfriend, it's our anniversary, I got the best gift ever, and it's Christmas." You smile off into space.

Kris rocks back and forth. "I don't know, can it?" You turn your head. Kris waits for a few seconds before standing up, which made you stand up too.

He holds your shoulders. "_____. It's been three years. And I've loved you so much in those three years. I know my painting is not always the best but you always support my art." He smiles and you smile back. "Looking back, our fights were over such silly things. Nothing can break us apart now right?" you nod. "So." Kris gets down on one knee right in front of you while still holding one of your hands and keeping eye contact. "Will you ,_______, marry me?"

You were on the verge of tears. You nod slight but it gets a little bigger. "Yes of course I'll marry you!" you exclaim. Kris filled with glee rises from the ground and kisses you. You kiss back after realizing what just happened. It takes a few moments for the two of you to break apart.

The both of you were so happy. Kris pulls a little box out. Inside, rested a 5 carrot diamond ring. The engraving was sweet too. Kris slides the engagement ring on your finger before you could read it. He notices you trying to read the engraving. "It says, 'together forever- (first initial. Last initial.) & K.W.'" He holds your hands and you look up. "Since I know I'm never going to let you go."