31. D.O - Regret Fight (1/2)

"OH. MY. GOD." You roll your eyes and then shoot daggers at your boyfriend. "WHY DONT YOU GET ME. YOU NEVER. GET ME."

D.O was just as furious as you. "JESUS CHRIST _______ WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS SO COMPLICATED."

"UGHH." you groan and storm out of the house.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING" D.O yells at you when you walk away. You open the door.

"AWAY FROM YOU" and you slam it.

***
It's been about ten minutes. You went to the park a few blocks away and walked on the trail. You smile. Great memories were formed at this park. The first time D.O confessed to you was on the snow-covered bench in front of you. But you've known him for practically your half your life. Even before he confessed, you still liked him a lot. It probably even grew into love. Now, you don't know how to even describe that live you have for your boyfriend. You stop once for a few seconds to take out your little diary and a pen. You start to vent to your journal-- it was one of the only ways to let your anger go. You write about a page before the wind picks up. you start walking back home.

At the first intersection, your mind was elsewhere. You put on your headphones and start listening to your song both you and D.O loved. You were thinking of all the great memories you had with your boyfriend. And the bad ones. How even through all the fighting, you two still stay strong. It's been two years since your first meeting with D.O. The crosswalk signals for people to walk. You slowly start walking. Everyone else was walking so fast compared to you. People brushed by so quickly but you didn't care. You were reminiscing about the times with your boyfriend. But people looked more rushed than usual. People were running..but from what? you take off an earbud and suddenly recognize the sound of a truck's horn. It was loud. And near. You look to your right toward the traffic. The truck was too close for you to dodge it. Everything went dark.

***
Beep. Beep. Beep. You hear sniffles along with monitors. You open your eyes. A nurse walks in and immediately runs to tell the doctor. You groan and sit up. When you held your head, you feel something wrapping your head.

"THANK GOD YOUR OKAY" a stranger hugs you. You were surprised. The stranger pulls lets go. "I'm sorry for yelling at you last time. Does anything hurt? are your okay?" the stranger looks at your arm and looks back at you. "Anything hurt on your arm?"

"Ummm" the stranger stops. "I have a few questions." you state.

"Anything for you" the stranger holds your hands. You notice he has big eyes.

"What happened to me?" you ask.

"You were hit by a truck 3 days ago. This is the first time you've woken up in 70 hours." The person sighs. "It's been so long I've missed you ____" you're hugged again.

"Okay where are my parents?"

"They're with the doctor." He was smiling the while time

"Okay. Last question. I'm sorry but" you look down at your hands in the stranger's. You look back into the stranger's eyes. "...but who are you?"

He let go of your hands. His face was unreadable. It was full of questions. His shoulders sag. "You really don't remember?" You shake your head. he slumps in his chair. "B-but I've known you for half of your life. H-how can you not remember me?" he looks down at the floor. "How can you forget me so easily?" he looks up at you. His eyes were red and so watery.

"I'm sorry" you apologize. "Maybe if you tell me your name it'll spark a memory" you smile.

He sighs. It's been a long day for him. "I'm D.O." Tears fall down his cheeks. "Your boyfriend."

**
Ahaha I'm so mean sorryyy I'll finish the story another day I'm too tired ahaha it's pretty late right now where I live