37. Kai - Tea Date

Man I guess I'll start my requests lol I had this whole system where I would do every member the same amount of times but I'm getting lazy and I'm running outta ideas idk maybe school is just sucking the life outta me lol

ANYWAYS

I'll be taking requests but please have a scenario in mind. It doesn't have to be specific but try to have some idea if you want an imagine ok

IF YOUVE ASKED FOR AN IMAGINE PLEASE MESSAGE ME AGAIN PLEASE

This is for @exoimaginereader the idea is coming from that user anyways haha so
scenario: kai is a nerd who likes youc: how will he confess?
enjoy~

***

"Hmmmm letsee..." the teacher scans the room and his eyes land on you. He smiles. "_______"

You look up from your doodle of your crush. "Yes Mr. Yeo."

"What's the answer to question 5."

"Uhhh" you scan the passage for the answer. This whole time you weren't paying any attention at all. "Ummm..." you try to stall a bit.

"Psst" you look to the desk in front of you. Kai shows you the answer.

"Um is it A?"

"Correct." You sigh in relief. Think god Kai saved you. After all, today, the class was doing a cumulative review. Anything you answered wrong, Mr. Yeo would deduct 2 points from your final.

Ding! ding! ding! class had ended and everyone was shuffling papers. It's the last period and everyone was so tired. Too tired for words. You were trying to pack as fast as you could so you could talk to Kai.

"Hey Kai?" Kai turns around. "Thanks" you say "for showing me the answer. You saved my life there." You smile.

Kai blushes the tiniest bit and continues to pack. "No biggie _____"

"Oh I know!" You Tap on his shoulder. "How about I treat you to lunch." You look at your phone. "It's noon and we get out early today so why not?" Kai turns around to face you.

"Hmm" he thinks.

"Come on. Please?"

He sighs and pushes up his large black rimmed glasses. "Okay"

"Great" you smile and finish for him to pack up. Now let's go. I'm driving." You take his hand in yours but you were unaware of Kai's face turning hot. Oblivious to his cute reaction, the two of you walk hand in hand to your car.

***

"So" you take a sip of your tea.

"So..."

"You going to homecoming?" you smile. This was awkward.

"Homecoming?" he tilts his head.

His innocent and confused look on his face was so adorable, you giggled. "Yea haha homecoming. You gonna go?"

"Oh. Umm i don't know..."

"Aw you should go! you would definitely look cute in a suit and tie" you wink at him and smile.

"Oh haha thanks" he blushes and pushes up his glasses.

"So" you set your tea down and prop your head with your hands. "Who ya gonna ask?" he wasn't answering. "Ooh" you place your hands on his and he freezes. "You should ask the person you like" you smile and his cheeks turn pink. "OMG you like someone whoo????" you were so excited. "I can always help" your eyes were shining "I know my way around the girls in our school haha" Kai doesn't answer. You let go of his hands.

"I don't know _____ she'll probably say no." He looks out the window and sighs. "I don't think she likes me that way." He sighs. "I'm pretty sure she likes someone else."

"Oohoohooh you should ask right now. Come on! call her" you were anticipating who Kai was going to ask.

"You're not gonna let this go, are you?"

"Nopee"

"Okayokay." He takes out his phone but hesitates. "Should I?"

You nod your head. "Mhmm"

Kai dials in a number and presses the "call" button. It rings once. You're phone buzzes once.

"Oh Kai. sorry my phone is ringing." He's silent while string at you with pink cheeks. Kai's phone rings for the second time. Your phone buzzes for the second time. You take out your phone and look at the phone. It wasn't someone you know. Both phones ring for the third time. "Just a sec Kai." You pick up the phone. "Hello?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"..S-surprise" Kai stutter over the phone. Your eyes widen and you slowly set your phone down.

"Y-you like me?" Kai looks down and ends the call. He slightly nods to answer your question.

"S-so. Will you go to homecoming with me?" he pushes up his glasses and plays with his fingers out of nervousness. You were shocked. No one has ever asked you to homecoming before. You think about it. Kai was your type. He was cute, smart, and fun to talk to. You would have a good time with him. It was getting awkward now.

"Ummm. Yea, I guess so. Mhmm" you smile. "I would love to go with you, Kai."

Kai lights up. "really?? with me?"

"Yea" you smile. "I think you're pretty cute" he blushes. "And smart." Kai's blush deepens.

"Haha thanks." He looks at the time. " Hey ____ I gotta go. I'm sorry I need to go to my job." The two of you stand up. Because Kai was sitting on the outside, he walked ahead of you but you caught up to him. You took his hand in yours and Kai stops walking.

"What? aren't I your girlfriend now?" you smile.

"Oh sorry I'm just not used to this....boyfriend and girlfriend thing..." he pushes up his glasses while covering his red cheeks.

"Oh okay. You keep his hand interlocked in yours while a smirk grows on your face. You stare at Kai. He looks back.

"What?"

"This" you tip toe and peck his cheek. "Surprise!" you giggle. The both of you look away from each other while blushing.

This was the start of the cutest couple in High School:)