10. D.O-Only My Cooking

Your boyfriend went to go get ingredients for the feast with you and 11 of his best friends.

"Ughhh " you whine. "I'm hungryyy"

Lay sees you whining on the couch-laying on your chest. He comes over and squares near your face.

"____, want me to make something for you?" he questions.

You perk up from hearing this.

"YES PLEASE" Getting up, you rush to take a seat in the kitchen--a smile on your face.

Lay chuckles while standing back up to cook in the kitchen.

"Hmmmm" he starts. "Want my special omelette?"

Your smile grows. "Yea!" You were like a little kid.

"Okay" Lay starts cooking. After 10 minutes, the omelette is finished. You look at the plate of delicious food.

"Dig in, _____" lay says.

You stare at the perfect plate of food before taking the first bite.

"I'm back!" D.O yells in the house. "I bought the ingredients for the per---" he stops walking when he sees your mouth full of food. Looking around, he assumes Lay made the food for you. He drops the groceries and walks toward you. The food gets picked up off the table and is set aside away from where you can eat it.

"YAH. IM HUNGRY. GIVE ME MY FOOD BACK" you yell at D.O. He just ignores you and starts to cook something.

Lay chuckles because he knows why D.O is acting like that and says, "okay I'll be in the living room."

As Lay walks away, you let out a puff of breath. You start getting out of your seat but D.O yells at you, "STAY SEATED" and you so because you've never seen him this mad before.

A few minutes later, D.O is done cooking and sets it in front of you. You ignore the food. D.O sees you ignoring the food and takes the spoon to feed you the soup.

"Say 'ahhh'" D.O says.

You look at him and open your mouth to eat the food. As you are swallowing, D.O is trying to feed you the next spoon of hot soup.

"Stop it" you say "I'm still eating."

"Come on. Say 'ahh'" he opens his mouth to demonstrate.

"No"

"Why not. Come on"

"NO."

"WHY" D.o yells back.

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS." you stare into his eyes

"BECAUSE"

"BECAUSE WHAT."

"BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU EATING OTHER GUYS HOMEMADE FOOD." D.O is out of breath.

Your eyes soften. "Awh you were jealous?"

D.O's eyes widen O.O He also blushes but turns away to hide it. "...no."

You giggle and smile. Your hand raises to pat his head. "My oppa is jealous:) it's so cute!"

D.O refuses to make eye contact with you now. His blush I clearly visible. "...I'm not cute. Just promise me you won't eat other guy's home cooking okay?" he stares at you with his cheeks flushed and his eyes big and round.

*sososo cute omg how am I even his girlfriend* you start to fan girl in your head but you still pull yourself back into reality. His cuteness was just too much for you. You couldn't stop smiling. D.O still won't make eye contact with you.

You hold his hands and whisper, "of course. I promise okay?"

"Really?" your boyfriend questions your promise.

"Cross my heart and hope to die." You draw an "X" over your chest. You tilt your head upwards to kiss his cheek but he twists his head at just the right time for his soft lips to land on yours.

Both of you pull back from the kiss. You see D.O with a smirk on his face.

"That was payback." He sticks out his tongue at you before going back to cooking the feast for his friends and girlfriend.