19. Tao - A Sad Movie

Tao and you are watching a drama called "heaven's postman". It was very touching and sad, both you and Tao were crying silently. When you look up at Tao during the movie, you see his tear-stained cheeks. You wipe off the tears off of his cheek with the sleeve of your sweater and sniffle.

"My baby panda, why are you crying?" you get out of your Tao's arms and turn towards him.

Tao pauses the movie and takes a few seconds to compose himself. "Because.."

" Cause...?"

"What if I lost you?" He stares deeply into your eyes. "What will I do? How can I even live without you??" he throws his arms up in the air and is close to falling apart. Tears stream down Tao's cheeks. Embarrassed, he looks away from you while sniffling.

You wipe away his tears once more and reassure him that you aren't going anywhere. "I will always be here." you take his hand. "Always by your side." You turn his head and lock eyes with him. "Forever and ever. I'm not gonna go anywhere." You smile.

Tao's tears have stopped and you pull his head in to give him a small peck on his forehead. You slowly pull back, but Tao pulls you in for a kiss on the lips. You fall on top of him. Surprised at first, you don't immediately kiss back, but you do react later. You pull back and rest your forehead on Tao's. On the couch, Tao lays you on your side and wraps his arms around you.

"You're never gonna disappear?" Tao asks one more time.

"Never" you find a comfortable position on his chest. "After all, I made a promise to you when we got married."