44. My Crazy Life

gahh my readers u love you guys SARANGHAEEE you guys like my stories:3 and you add it to your reading lists and you even vote omg this makes me happy:)

a story for everyone:) cuz all biases are included^.^ enjoy~

ughhhh. you open your eyes. The sun shines through the curtains. you stretch. from the smell, you can tell that Chanyeol, your older brother, was making breakfast; your second brother, D.O, was probably helping as well. You assume that your twin, Luhan, was sound asleep in the room because he needs his "beauty sleep" after all. you sigh and force yourself up you stand in the corner and change out of your pajamas.

"hey time to get up,kids." Kris, your neighbor, opens the door right as you are changing. Suho barges in as well.

"WAKE UP TW--" he sees you in the corner changing. the second you realize they were in the room you crouch down and scream.

"AHHHHHHH" YOu squeeze your eyes shut. "GET OUT. NOW. ALL OF YOU." Luhan murmurs something. "YOU TOO LUHANN"

your last brother, Kai, walks in. "what's all the racket?" he opens his sleepy eyes and scratches his head as he enters your room.

"YOU TOO KAII ALL OF YOU OUTT." Kai reads the situation. his eyes widen when he sees you in your bra and bottom pajamas hiding in the corner of the room.

"GUYS. OUT. NOW." he escorts Luhan, Suho, and Kris out of the room as fast as you can. all three of them had pink cheeks except Luhan who was teasing you about your chest size while he was getting out.

"still an A-cup ______?" he laughs and walks out. before the door shuts, you shout,

" NOT ANYMORE PRETTYBOY. IM A B NOW." you cover your mouth the second you said it because there were your brother's friends in the house. you cover your mouth an your scream. GAHH. you think. sooo embarassinggg. you want to die so bad right now. you put your pajamas back on and slowly open the door. you see Kris' brother Sehun on the couch. Baekhyun and Xiumin are happily eating D.O's cooking at the table. why are they all here. you question. you sigh and you sneak out of your room but Chen catches you.

"hey ___" everyone looks over. "you think I can fit in your bra as well?" he laughs and high fives Luhan--they were best friends.

"Come on" Tao, the more mature one, tries to stop them. "don't tease her. she's your twin, Luhan."

"Yea" Lay agrees. "She's your sis. have a little respect" he walks over towards Chen and Luhan and ruffles Luhan's hair. he turns towards you. "hurry up ____. we are gonna eat soon" he smiles at you and nods. you speed walk to the bathroom with your cheeks flushed. you close the door and lay murmurs "how does she live with these boys" to himself.

"yah" he turns towards Luhan and Chen. "why are you guys making fun of little ______. Chen do you like her or something?" his cheeks turn pink but he denies Lay's claim.

"no of course not. who would like an A-cup sized girl." he fiddles with his fingers. Tao opens his eyes wide.

"wait what????" Tao taps on Chen's shoulders. "uh Chen. I thought we had this conversation. I like her more." his voice lowers down to a whisper. "follow the guy code."

Baekhyun takes a bit of food ad starts talking. "guys. you can't have her. she's mine."

Kai speaks up. "wait. no one can have her. everybody has to go through me."

"and me" D.O chimes in.

"me three" Chanyeol sets the pan down and turns around. "Baekhyun, you're too old for her. Kris, so are you. Suho you're too loud sometimes. and too old for her. Lay you're too old. Xiumin and Sehun are not mature enough for her." he puts a hand up. "you know what. no one can have her." he looks up. "she's mine." he snickers.

"uh" D.O taps his shoulder. "hello? I'm her brother too. I'm her favorite one, at least."

"waitwaitwait woah. woah." Kai stops everyone. "I am her favorite obviously. I wake her up in the morning and I used to help her get dressed. of course she likes me." he boasts.

"Luhan" Chen whispers. "do something." Luhan shakes his head and stands up.

"What do you guys see in her anyways. she's not even that great." Luhan states. "There are so many little things that make her weird."

An awkward silence passes and Lay speaks up. "so you've been watching ______ closely, huh?" he smirks and Luhan turns red. Embarrassed, he sits back down.

"talking about what I like about ______" Lay speaks up. "______ is very understanding and is willing to always be there, even if I'm so much older than her."

Tao pushes up his fake need glasses up the bridge of his nose and sits up straight on the couch. "I love her brains." he blushes. "she is so smart- the smartest in our grade." he gets lost in thought as Xiumin cuts in.

"_______ also can eat a lot. she's always so adorable when she's eating" he chuckles to himself. "maybe this is love for me"

"no." Kai butts in. "that's not love. my love for my baby is real. I love the way she dances in her competitions. she is so amazing when she's on stage. ______ is always the star of her dances."

Chanyeol speaks this time. "I love her sincerity and her smile." he reminisces about all those times you smiled at him. "it's really eye catching."

"not only her smile" kris holds his finger up. "but also her maturity. she is nothin like her twin, Luhan" he glares at him "who can't have her"

"hey" Baekhyun cuts in. "who said you can have her kris."

"oh yea. then why do you love her" he crosses his arms

"well.." he starts. "because of what everyone else said. and that she loves what I love -bubble tea."

D.O scoffs. "only because of that? what about her cooking? its like it was made for the gods in heaven." he smiles. "the balance of ingredients is perfect."

"wait" Chen holds out his hand "ho one has called her beautiful. isn't _______sexy beyond words?"

Suho immediately speaks up. "yea but you can't forget the fact that she always uses her all when doing any task." he smiles "that is why I love her so much."

"you all have great reasons to be with _______" sehun starts. "but I love _______because of all of that combined. her flawless beauty, even while cooking her heavenly dish she serves, is never gone. her sexiness is always there, especially when dancing." he smiles. "her diligence and her everything makes me have butterflies in my stomach."

everyone had Nothing else to add. you were in the corner this whole time because you were afraid to go out. sadly, Chanyeol saw the hem of your clothes and called you out "________?" you flinch and slowly get out from behind the wall.

"....yea?" you look down and play with your fingers a little.

"did you hear everything?" everyone was waiting for you to answer. you look up at everyone and slightly nod. the room is fill with an awkward silence as all the boys' cheeks turn pink. embarrassed, a few cover their faces to attempt to hide their red cheeks. Kris is the first to snap out of it.

"so," he starts. "who will it be?"