41. Chanyeol - Because I Love You

ITS BEEN SO LONG IM SORRY
REALLY
SORRY:( I've had a few problems...>.>
oh and update with the guy I like
he ended up dating the other girl T^T
that's okay guess i really don't see how I liked him now tbh but that's might just be my denial of everything xD

this is for all those chanyeol fans out there:) it's also based on my life cuz I need to write so I can let it go:p enjoy~

It's been so many years - 11 to be exact. you've known your family's secret for about 2/3 of your existence on Earth. Last week your parents started fighting again. This was normal, though. Back to that secret: your dad has been cheating on your mom for 16 years. 5,844 days. 140,256 hours. In those sixteen years, has his love been a lie? all those memories you made with him - were they really as precious to him as they were to you?

Two weeks ago, your dad went on a business trip across the states, but your mom discovered he really went to China, the place where his other wife was. it's been 3 days since that day you went to the airport and caught him coming from the China Airline. those three days have been hell for you. Every morning, when you and your mom are alone, she tells you that your dad never loved you. Not once in his life did he care for you. His love was as true as his words.

fast forward 5 days after that Sunday you found him at the airport. all this time, you always rant to your crush, Chanyeol, when you have time to. he tentatively listens and tries to help you in every way. that Friday at school was the worst possible. you snapped. all this pressure - school, the divorce, family love - it was just too much to handle.

lunch bell rings and you walk outside and sit in the corner. you sit there and stare into space, thinking what you did to deserve this. what could you have done to make the divorce not happen. you wanted to turn back time and redo everything. tears form. Great. you sigh. you didn't want to cry. it's been years since you last cried. in the background of noise, you hear the bell signaling everyone to go back to class. you rest your head in your lap and plan to get up in a few minutes.

Chanyeol walks over and sits by you. "you still holding on?" he asks. you nod your head and sniff a little. "let me see." you don't budge. " ___ I know you're crying." you still don't life your head. he sighs nd sits in front of you and tazes you in both sides.

"YAH" you life your head but all you see is a smiling cute boy.

"better." he smiles. "now I can see your face." he places his hand on your face and wipes away a tear with his thumb. "I'm here for you, _____" he opens his arms. "so come here. you need a hug. and I have a shoulder you can cry on." you try to ignore him but cave in and you cry on his shoulder. "shhh" he whispers in your ear while rubbing your back. "it's okay." he talks in between your sobs. " I'm here for you."

"r-real-ly?" speaking in between your tears didn't work out too well.

"really" he looks into your eyes.

"why"

"because. I can't stand you going through so much. I'm going to take some of the burden too. and" he caresses your face with one hand. "I love you. you always look beautiful. even with your puffy eyes, you're still the most beautiful girl on earth. I want you to share the pain with me. your pain is my pain." he slowly moves towards your puffy face and closes the gap between your lips and his lips. you were crying, but they were tears of happiness, happiness for the fact that someone you loved loved you back. he pulls back, blushing, and you smiling. you close your eyes and touch chanyeol's forehead with yours. you whisper something barely audible: thank you.

Thank you Chanyeol. You think. Thank you for your love.