28. Suho - Tickle War

"Come on______, say 'Ahhhhhh'" Suho opens his mouth to show what he wants you to do. You pout but you do open your mouth the way we wants you to so he can feed you ice cream-dipped fries. The two of you decided to compensate. He wanted fries and you wanted ice cream. It was a hot day at the carnival. after all and ice cream-dipped fries were delicious.

You could see a small smirk forming on Suho's mouth but you couldn't back away fast enough. The fry with your favorite ice cream on it went on your nose!

"YAH." You yell at him. "What was that for?"

Suho laughs and gets some napkins to clean up your nose. "Haha mian ___. Sorryy I didn't mean to." He starts wiping the ice cream. "I was just having a little fun " he cutely says. You look up at him after he was done wiping your nose

Once Suho was vulnerable you place a hand on top of his head and ruffle his hair. Suho backs away and quickly fixes his hair.

"Yah" he complains. "Why did ou do that. "

This time you lean back and laugh. you simply say, "payback Suho." You sweetly smile at him. Suho smirks and puts down the ice cream and fries on the table. Now that his hads were free, he was able to tickle you. He puts his hands up an leans towards you. You were super ticklish so when he tickles you, you nearly die. You start backing away.

"Oh no Suho. Please don't. I'll do anything." You beg.

He stops. "Hmmm" he thinks. "Then." He starts. "Kiss me and tell me I'm the best boyfriend ever."he smirks. "Or you're gonna feel the wrath of my hands" he puts his hands up in a tickling motion. You flinch and give in

"Okay. Okay. Okay."you scoot towards him. You look down and play with your hands a little. "Um" you look up at Suho. "You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." You smile and blush at the same time.

"Now for my kiss?" he teases you and points to his cheek.

You lean in to give him a kiss on the cheek. At the last second, Suho turns towards you and your kiss lands on his lips. You immediately back away--shocked from what just happened. You were as red as an apple but Suho just took your hand in his and helped you get up.

"Come on" he says "let's go have more fun sweetie" Suho turns away towards the ride to hid his red face--that was the first lip-to-lip contact you guys had.

EXO imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara