49. Sehun/Luhan - Who Will it Be

@kawaiiyuzami wanted a sehun one heheh there's a little Lulu in here :) enjoy guys~

***

Okay. you think. This was the day to confess. You had a whole speech ready to say to Sehun, someone you had a crush on for years and always watched from afar.

"So..." Luhan taps on your shoulder. "You gonna confess today?" he asks. you nod your head and he smiles, but it looked a little painful. "That's good, ______. Hope you're happy with him." he smiles once more before walking away. You were getting ready. After all, this wasn't some random hot guy, this was the most popular man in the school. Today, you had the courage to speak with him and ask if he could meet with you after class. He was sweet about it, too. okay. 2 more corners....one more. Before you turn the corner, you stop to compose yourself. Breath in, breath out. you repeat in your head. Let's go. You turn the corner only to see Sehun flirting with Linda in the hallway. you're stunned. Maybe today wasn't the day to confess...you slowly back away from the scene. Sehun, in the corner of his eyes, spots you and calls you to come over. Shocked, you shake your head and run to find Luhan.

"Luhann" you call out while running. tears were about to fall. You stop in front of Luhan to catch your breath.

"Oh hey _____! how did it go?" you remember Sehun with the most popular girl in the school and you really start crying.

"He was with Lindaaaaa!!!!" You sob into Luhan's shoulder.

"Shhhhh....there there, it's okay ______. I'm here for you." you start calming down because of Luhan. He straightens his arms and puts his hands on your shoulders. "______ I honestly can't see you like this anymore." there was an awkward silence. he lets go of your shoulders and sighs. "Why can't it be me?" he whispers and looks away. "Aren't I good enough?" You picked up bits and pieces of what he was saying and pieced them together.

"You...you like me...?" Luhan looks into your eyes, but breaks eye contact to cover his cheeks. "B-but why me? I'm not good enough for anyone..." you look at the ground but Luhan doesn't let you. He tips your head up so you could lock eyes.

"______, you're beautiful beyond words. Anyone who dates you would he the luckiest guy on Earth. If Sehun doesn't see that, then it's his problem. Why like him when I'm here?" he smiles. "I can take care of you inste---"

"Woah". Sehun comes out from the corner and butts into the conversation. "Wait who said I didn't like ____?"

"Sehun??!" Luhan says. You were too surprised to speak. "What did you hear."

"That _____ likes me. And you like her." he smirks. "and let me add to that. I like _____ as well." Luhan gets angry and hold Sehun by the collar. "Don't you dare be messing with ______." Luhan glares into Sehun's eyes. "She's too pure to be tainted by your games." he mutters to Sehun before throwing him backwards.

"Woah there, bud." he brushed himself off. "Why don't we just let______ choose?" they both turn to you. "So? Who will it be?"