29. Kai - A Bad Dream

"DONT GO" Your eyes open fast. Tears run down your cheeks. Your breathing was hard. And your hand was out reaching for something. You forgot what it was and you didn't want to remember since it was probably something really bad. Your boyfriend was fast asleep. You sit up and calm your breathing. The silence was filled by the wing blowing outside. The clock read 1:00am.

*ugh* you sigh. You needed water fort your throat. It was too dry and it was starting to hurt. You look at your Kai. He looked so peaceful, you decided not to disrupt this beauty sleep. You get up and drag your feet to the door. You open the door just a crack to look at the darkness; it felt to scary-- almost palpable. You hurry back to your bed to ask Kai to tag along.

"Kai....." You whisper. Kai grunts but smiles.

"No I'm still sleeping and your hair is tickling me" he turns around.

"Kai I need your help. I'm scared of the dark and I need to go get water." You shake him a little.

Kai turns around and groggily gets up from the bed. His eyes look at you and widen when he sees your tear-stained face. "OHMYGOD WHY IS MY BABY CRYING ARE YOU OKAY?" he softly caresses your face. You smile at him caring so much.

"I'm okay. I promise. I just had a bad dream and I want water." you simply say. "That's all."

He pulls you into a big hug. This time, your eyes widen. "Oh _____ it's okay, I'm here for you." He stretches his arms so his hands are on your shoulders. "Do you want to talk about it with me?"

You look into his beautiful eyes in the moonlight shining through the window and break down. Tears roll down your cheeks again. You look out the window. "Kai in my dream, you left me alone..." You look at his face. "...forever..." it was whispered so softly Kai could barely hear it. You look back down so Kai couldn't see you silently crying. Kai tilts your head up with his index finger.

"Aw baby don't cry tonight" [SEE WHAT I DID THERE AHAHA IM SO FUNNY okay back to the story] he kisses the corner of your eye. *hmm salty* you were definitely crying. It was no illusion. Kai gets out of bed in your side and extends his hand. "Come on ____ let's go get you water. I'm not going to go anywhere." He smiles that perfect smile. "After all how could I ever leave a goddess?" you blush as you take his hand. He leads the way to the kitchen and gets a cup of water for you to drink. You look at your boyfriend with sincere eyes before drinking the cho for water.

The both of you crawl in bed again. While in bed, Kai grabs onto your waist and locks his fingers over your stomach. You turn around so you were facing his chest. Kai kisses your forehead and you get comfortable sleeping while caressed in your boyfriend's arms.

"Kai?" you whisper.

"Hmm?" his eyes aren't open when you look up. You smile. You drag your index finger in the middle of his chest before giving it a soft kiss.

"Thank you..." Your lips part into a small smile. "for being my boyfriend...the best boyfriend." Kai lowers his head into the top of yours.

"Anything for my sweet baby. And I'm never going to let my pearl go. I vow to love you even when I hate you. To love you even when you're wrong." You smile. "I accept all of you--your perfection and your imperfection. I love every inch of you. I can't even see me living without you. Living alone. How could I not love you so much?" you were crying again but they were tears of happiness.

"Thank you." You sniff thank you so much. I can't live with out you either. Every date we have makes my heart race for you. So much I might even have a heart attack. It makes me fall even more n love with with you."

Kai was so happy. You could see it on his face. He grins before lightly kissing you on the forehead. *my girlfriend* it's like his kiss was his mark on you. *all mine* he thinks. He looks down at you. Your eyes were closed. You looked so peaceful. "I love you so much." Kai whispers. "Good night my love" he closes his eyes to sleep. Your lips part into a small smile.

You speak in your head. *good night Kai*

***

omggg I incorporated song lyrics in this DID YOU GUYS FIND THEM?¿?¿? I wrote:

"Baby don't cry tonight" ( Baby Don't Cry by EXO)

"...living without you. Living alone. How could I not love you so much?" (Open Arms EXO Cover)

"...heart attack..." (Heart Attack by EXO)<--- I don't think this counts lol but it makes me feel good that I used three songs okay

Yuup:) they're all related to exo of course:D if you haven't heard any of these I recommend you listen to all of them cuz they're all so good like even the cover of Open Arms omg so perfect. I can't even listen to the real version anymore haha

Andddd you guys should vote:D A for effort right?^.^