40. Luhan - My Love?

Heyy to anyone who has an Instagram you guys should follow the fan account I'm admin for hehe or just my Instagram account c: galaxy_kpop or simply_annalee 😁👍Anyways scenario and a mini story for everyone who wanted a Luhan one:3

Scenario: you complimenting Luhan

You: awwh my oppa is too adorablee
Luhan: noo I'm manly
You: so cute~ kiyopta lulu *smiles*
Luhan: noo manly. Man. Ly.
You: *pinches cheek*
Luhan: noonononono
You: kiyo--
Luhan: NO NONO
You: kiyy--
Luhan:MANLY. MAN. LYYYY.

***
You and luhan have been best friends since the beginning of 10th grade. Right now, it's twelfth. Everyday you talk with Luhan. Not a day goes by where you don't talk with him, whether it be in person or online. You love him a lot. You blush a little if he says something really really sweet to you. People can tell you are in love.

But

Luhan likes you and someone else. Your friend, Elisa. She's pretty and nice and sweet and you kinda of see why Luhan would like her. One day, luhan tells you that he is going to the dance with Suzu. He knows your feelings, but he didn't know if you still likes him not or not. You simply reply with an "ok".

He asks, "were you going to ask me?"

You think for a sec. You were going to ask him but this was getting awkward. "Umm yea I was."

"Oh" he looked a little disappointed. "You still like me?" Le looks at you sitting next to him on the bench. You look down at your lap and nod. "Oh..." he fumbles with his hands. Luhan could feel the awkwardness in the air too. "I'm sorry..."

You breathe in. "It's okay." You look up and smile at Luhan. "Maybe next time." Luhan nods. A few seconds pass.

"Can I ask" Luhan breaks the silence and you look up "Why you like me _____?"

"Well" you didn't know how to phrase this. You loved everything about Luhan. He was so wonderful. Even his little habits are really cute. The way he talks to himself when he is thinking. How he scratches his head when he's confused or when he's embarrassed.

"You don't have to answer" he reassures you. "I just.. wanted to know if you're willing to tell me." He scratches his head.

"Well Luhan. I think you're really cute and sweet and caring and talking with you is just so easy and fun whether it be online or in person." you look up at him. You were blushing pretty hard right now but you wanted to finish. "Plus we like the same things." You look down and smile "and hanging out with you is fun too. You're really smart and great at piano, cello, tennis, and badminton." Your cheeks were really red now. "and some of your habits are really adorable to me." You tug at a loose strand of string on your shirt.

"Oh" Luhan was absorbing what he heard. He was blushing too. "Thanks"

"How about you?" you look up. "A while back you said you liked me too. And Elise." You sigh. "Why do you like me?"

Luhan smiles at your forwardness. he looks up at the clear blue sky. "_______ you're really nice, very very smart," He looks into your eyes. "And very pretty." He smiles and you blush. " I love talking to you for some reason and I feel like I can trust you with everything." He scratches his head. "And well...i just like your personality." You were smiling and blushing so hard.

You smile. "Thanks Luhan. what you said just made my day."

*******
SO readers what would you do? this kinda relates to my life hehe the guy I like likes me back but also likes another girl at the same time>.> what should I do>.< should I still go for him or should I just let him go? Comment what you guys think!:)