43. Xiumin - Luna Cafe

for all the Xiumin Fans:) sorry I'm combining peoples requests since I have a pile of them to do>.< this idea was from @NarmathaChandiraLuvs I apologize but hope you enjoy~

"first day at Luna Cafe." the manager walks back and forth in front of the new employees. "you better not mess up." he stops in front of you and scans the line of newbies. "got it?" no one dares to move. "GOT IT?"

"Yes" everyone tentatively replies to their boss. he glares at you once before walking to the back room.

"Don't worry." an employee taps your shoulder and you turn around. "our boss isn't that bad." he smiles. this guy sounded pretty cute. "oh" he extends his hand out. "I'm Xiumin." he smiles again. "nice to meet you"

you take his hand and shake it a little. "yea. I'm ______. nice to meet you too." Xiumin looks at the clock.

"oh I gotta go, _____. nice meeting you! we should over lunch!" he waits for your reply. you slowly nod. "okay great! see ya!" he rushes towards the other side to get orders from customers.

---lunch time---

You finish up the coffee you are making and call out the name for the order "Anna." a girl comes up. "Double Chocolatey Chip Frapp?" the girl nods her head and thanks you before running off out the door. she looked a little stressed. you sigh. someone comes up behind you and puts his or her hands on your shoulders. you jump and turn around fast. "YAH"

Xiumin smiles and holds his hands up. he says "suprise" and chuckles.

"hey" you cross your arms "I get startled easily okay."

"yea I know now" he smiles and grabs your hand. you slightly blush from the small touch. "let's go. it's lunch time and I want to get to know you." he drags you outside and you two share a sandwich. "so" he starts. "tell me about yourself."

"well" you put your drink down. "I'm in college right now. I was born in Canada but I moved here because my moms work. I know korean, chinese, and English."

"woah. you're smart. you know 3 languages that's so cool!" you rub your fingernails and blush. "I only know 2: Korean and English. we might have a lot more in common than I thought" he winks at you when you look up. your blush deepens and you look down again. he laughs. "ahaha so cute." he starts teasing you. "you embarrassed?" awh is little ______ embarrassed?" he laughs some more. you look up.

"yah. don't make fun of me." your cheeks were still pink when you looked up. he slowly stops laughing.

"oh okay it's just so adorable. like a bunny." he snickers. "that's your nickname: Tokki." he laughs some more.

"yahh. why bunny?"

"because" he simply said. "you look like one. you're so adorable how could you not be a bunny rabbit?" you blush again. "And you even eat like one" he smiles and winks again. your heart was beating fast. you felt hot all over but you told your body and mind to calm down because all Xiumin was doing was messing with you. you didn't know if this was real or was it all in your head. was he flirting or was he just havin fun teasing you? you honestly did not know what to do. to flirt back or to just fight back. "hey" Xiumin waves a hand in front of your face since you spaced out a bit. "you okay" he looks a little worried.

"yea. I'm just thinking of a few things" you smile. "im fine"

"if you say so. I'm worried a little. if you have anything in your mind, you can always tell me." he places a hand on your shoulder. he looks at the time. "oh we need to go now." he gets up and walks to the door to pay for the food.

you stand up. "Xiumin." he turns around.

"yes?"

you ask the question. "do you like me?"

Xiumin is looking at you oddly. "what?"

"are you flirting with me or what because I don't understand what you are doing and u don't know how to react in situations like those because I'm so awkward but I think I kinda like you since you were so sweet to me today and..." you start listing things but your voice becomes quieter as Xiumin walks closer towards you. you shut up completely once he's right in front of your face.

"you like me?" he asks. you open your eyes really wide because you finally comprehended what you just ranted. you look anywhere but his face and you cover your red cheeks with your hands.

"y-yea." you stutter. "j-just a little..." Xiumin looks at your face and smiles. he takes your hands off of our face and clasps them in his. Xiumin's lips meet with your cheek for a brief second. your eyes open wide again and you stare at the smiling Xiumin in front of you.

"well then maybe you should show me your feelings." he winks. "you'll have a chance with me if you do." he turns around towards the door again to pay for the bill. you stand there speechless because of what just happened. "come on!" Xiumin jogs over to you and holds your hand. "we need to get back to work."

"o-okay." you are still at a loss of words. Xiumin just smiles and walks with you hand-in-hand to Luna Cafe.

This was going to be an interesting job.

EXO imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara