11. Tao-Walks on a Beach

The wind blows in your hair as the camera takes a picture of you and Tao at the beach close to sunset on a clear day.

Tao set the camera on a tripod with a timer so the camera could take a picture by itself. When 5 seconds felt like it was done, Tao went to look at the picture taken.

"Perfect" he says.

In the photo, Tao was wearing a suit-holding his jacket in his arms. He just came for work and he said that the photoshoot had something to do with suits. You were in a flowy dress. The top was a V-neck and it was tight around the waist. Below the belt around your waist was a baby blue high-low skirt.

"One more photo" Tao suggests.

"Okay" you say. You were looking at the sun setting. It was so breath-taking. The water was calm and the skies were clear.

Click! you hear the shutter go off an you turn around. Tao was smiling.

"Hey no secret photos" you say.

He ignores you and sets up the camera for the second photo. You think he was taking a photo be he was in fact recording. He puts back on his coat when the wind picked up. Tao runs over to you and faces you so the sun shines on your left shoulder. He kisses you for the picture. On the lips. You forgot about it being taken and you melt because of Tao kissing you.

"_____" he starts. "I love you"

You smile and blush at him. "I love you too"

"No listen okay?" he holds your hands in his. "I've loved you these past 5 years that we have been together. Even more now." He smiles and your blush deepens. "I have watch you grow into this beautiful woman standing before me. I love everything about you. To the bones. Your flaws, your mistakes, your scars-I love them all. If you hate me later in our relationship I will still love you. No matter how much you push me away, I'll pull you in that much tighter..."

He looks into your eyes with sincerity. Your eyes, on the other hand, were very watery from that speech. You were about to reply but Tao places his index finger over your lips.

"I love you too much to let you go. I can't bear the fact of you leaving me."

He gets down in one knee and pulls out a small box from his jacket pocket. Tao stares at you. you gasp.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you." You hold your breath as a tear rolls down your cheek.

"______" he stares into your eyes. "Will you marry me?"

You let out your breath you were holding and reply, "yes! yes I will spend the rest of my life with my panda oppa!"

you jump up and down as Tao gets up to slip the ring on your finger. You pull him in for a kiss. Tao passionately kisses back. Both of you pull back. Tao goes to the camera and places a thumbs up in front of it before stopping the recording. You had a questioning look on your face. You were going to ask why he did that but decided to ask another day.

He picks up the camera and tripod and says, "come one, let's go tell everyone the great news."