17. Chen- Rain Church

"Omo that movie was so scary Chen!" You complain to your best friend.

"I thought it was funny. Not the movie. Your reactions."

You blush slightly and gently slap his arm. "YAH. What's so funny."

"You" he points at you before running away.

"HEY COME BACK HERE" you yell. Rain starts pouring from the sky. You put your hands over your head and run under a tree. Chen does the same and you two end up under the same tree. You look up at him. Chen does too but immediately looks away.

"What." You ask

"Umm" he starts. "Your shirt."

You look down and you see your blue bra showing through your shirt. *SHIT* you think and wrap your arms around your body and turn away from Chen. Your check were probably as red as a rose. Lightning struck and thunder roared in the sky. You yelp from the sound and curl up into a ball. Chen notices. Being your best friend, he knows you're afraid of thunder.

"Let's go inside there" he points at a church. "It's probably warmer there than outside here."

You nod and follow Chen into the church. You search the church for any food or water to eat and you find a bottle with white liquid. suspecting it was water, you take it back to Chen.

Chen looks at your face and you were really cold in the church. You could hear your teeth chattering from across the church.

Chen found two cups to pour the liquid in. The "water" was split into two.
Once it was given to you, you start drinking. It tased like water. Your vision blurred a little but you just thought it was because of the horror movie you watched for 3 hours. You ignore the alcohol sign. Chen and you talk for a while. You never leave his side again--there could be something else in the church after all.

"Hey ____"

"Yea?"

"Do you like anyone?"

"Yes" you reply.

"Really? who? you aren't usually this straight foreword..."

You think. Why?was it the deink? you ignore the feeling and you start sneezing. Your clothes were still wet after all. Chen notices this and turns around before giving you a blanket.

"Take this and wear it. Take off your tshirt or you'll get a cold ____."

"You." One word.

"What?" Chen turns around while you're changing and he immediately turns back and apologizes. "IM SORRY."

"I like you." you say.

Chen stops apologizing. "Is this the drink talking or something?"

"No" you fidget. "It's me. ____" there was an awkward silence. "And I like you. My best friend. I was you to be my boyfriend. you've always helped me when I need it the most."

You scoot closer to Chen. So close you could feel his breath. And you kiss him. Softly at first to see if Chen would reject you or not. But he didn't. So the kiss intensifies. You two break apart to breath. You take off the blanket and put it around Chen. Then you sit in his lap. The blanket wraps both you and Chen together. You were touching skin so the both of you were blushing. Chen had an especially big grin on his face.

He murmurs something in audible.

"What?" you look up at Chen.

"I said I've loved you since forever" he gives you a small kiss on the forehead looking back at you, he smiles. "And I always will."