33. Sehun - Christmas Party

3...2...1...DINGG DONGG
it struck 12. Christmas was here. You and your friends were hanging out together. It was a big Christmas party and a lot of people were invited. and there was alcohol of course. Everyone was drunk. Many couples were kissing and had matching clothes. It was both cute and gross.

"LETS PLAY A GAME GUYS" your drunk friend, Jenny, shouted. "Everyone get a slip of paper. They have numbers on them. NUMBER 1 IS KING OR QUEEN. and he or she will tell people what to do.

You set down your cup of whatever was served and took a slip. You got the number "7".

"What did you get _____?" sehun asks. You turn around and show him your number. He was like your best friend. He's been with you through so many tough break-ups you wonder why you haven't dated him... "7? I got 8." He flips his paper and smiles. Jenny claps her hands.

"OKAY GUYS WHO HAS THE NUMBER 1"

"Me" Kai holds his paper in the air. He starts the game. "number 7..." you tense up. Sehun holds our shoulder for support.

You smell alcohol ad whisper "what sehun you've been drinking? you can't handle alcohol to save your life."

"It's okayyyy" uh oh the alcohol was starting to kick in. You could hear it in the way he talked to you. "I got this. I promise I won't do anything rash.

"...andddd number 8" you look at sehun and he looks back. kai smiles.

"Kiss"

Sehun immediately takes this chance to kiss the one he loves. You freez. In the background you hear loud cheering. Te taste of alcohol brings you back. You push sehun off and run outside to the porch. Your checks were cherry red. Everything felt hot. Sehun puts down his plastic cup and jogs after you. "Wait _____. ______. Wait" But you don't stop.

You stop and turn. "You kissed me."

"Is there something wrong with that?" he crosses his arms.

"Yes. There is. You did without my permission. You don't even love me that way." You look away.

"Oh so now I need permission from you to love who I want? Can I not kiss the girl I love. Do you know how much this heart" he grabs his shirt over his left chest "how much it yearns for your love? I hae to go through so much of your complaining. I see you cry almost everyday. How am I supposed to bear it? ___ I love you and I don't know how to stop it." He sighs and scratches the back of his head. "Look" he looks at your glazed eyes. "I'm sorry if so ngered you. I didn't mean to hurt you okay."

"So..." you look down "are you saying you love me?"

Putting it so bluntly made sehun blush hard. "..Yes"

You stare there. You felt so inconsiderate. You never took his feelings into consideration at all. He loved you too. Did you love him? you did. Just a long time ago. Sehun told you a while back that he liked a girl. You felt happy for him he finally found a girl he liked. But sad at the same time since you knew it wasn't you. Back then, many people shipped him with another girl in the class. So you decided to go for other guys.

You look up at the starry night sky to find answers. Perfect. You found something. "Sehun" he was ignoring you. You pint to a star. "Look. See something?" e looks but sees nothing.

Sehun looks back at you "no what I don--" you kiss him on the lips. It was a fast peck.

"Okay good. I want you to only look at me" you hug him. He was so tense. "Cuz I love you too, Sehun." Sehun relaxes and envelops you in a tight hug.