46. Chanyeol - Sweet Sunday

for @mainvocal it's a sweet Chanyeol imagine as you requested:)
**IF YOU WANNA REQUEST PM ME PLEASE don't comment on a story and ask for an imagine it would make my life a lot easier if you just private message me kk thanks**
enjoy~

"oppaaaa" you try to wake Chanyeol up. "Oppaaaa" All chanyeol does is grunt from the noise you are making.

"Five more minutes _______. It's a Sunday." he turns his back towards you. you smile and lie.

"But. I have news. I think..." you pause for drama. "I think I'm pregnant" the second he hears you say that he sits up on he bed so fast, it makes him dizzy.

"WHAT." you had a smile on your face.

"Just kidding~" you giggle. Of course, you were the only one amused.

"yahh" Chanyeol pulls the covers over his head. you feel bad because the two f you have been trying to get a child since the beginning of the year.

"aw channie I'm sorry I just wanted to eat breakfast with you." you put on your puppy face, but Chanyeol doesn't look. he knows that if he does, then he will give in to your adorableness.

"I'm not gonna look sweetie. your puppy face won't work on me" he gets comfy and tries to go back to sleep. You get up and run to the other side of the bed to start at Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol feels your presence and can't sleep. he opens one eye. "_______"

"hmmm?" you smile and prop your head on the bead with your hands. "need something oppa?"

"I can't sleep with you staring at me..." he turns around, but you run to the other side of the bed and stare at him some more. "____...." he turns around once more. again, you run to the other side of the bed to stare at your husband sleeping.

"Guess you have to get up now, huh" you smile and hold out your hand. Chanyeol takes it with his. Instead of you pulling him up, he pulls you down in his arms. You two were on te edge of te bed.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?" Chanyeol was satisfied.

" I'm gonna fall off he bed... I'm on the edge. you explain.

"Well then you just hve to cling on to me more." he smiles and scoots over an inch for you to turn in his chest. Yours heart was beating fast. Even through you two have slept like this many times, your heart still raced every time. "better?"

"Ye-yeah " you reply.

"mmm good." he smiles and closes his eyes. "so can we sleep for a few more minutes?" He knows you were going to cave in. You were weak to this affection he gave you.

"...okay" you hide your face in his chest so he can't see your pink cheeks.

"okay good" he pulls you in even tighter. So cute. he thinks while smiling.

The two of you drift off into dreamland~