54. D.O - Someone Loves Me

@laststar101 told me I was pretty when I actually put my face on my profile picture:3 but then I realized that my friends might see this xD so embarrassingggggg >.< here is D.O

***

I hate this. Life Had pushed you down so much; you promised D.O, your best friend, that you would always get up and you did. You have always kept that promise but this time? Life pushed a little too hard. Two weeks ago, your parents got a divorce. A week ago, your brother got in a car accident- he's in a coma. Today, your boyfriend broke up with you. Why? you'll never know.

"It just...didnt work out" he said. Really? you thought the sparks between you and him were still there.

"Wahhh!" you continue to bury your puffy face in your knees on your bed. It's been two hours; you didn't even know it was possible to cry this much. Suddenly, your phone rings. the collar ID says, "D.O". you take a deep breath before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey, _______. Whatsup?" wow his voice was so sexy.

"Nothing much" you try to laugh it off.

"....wait why are you sniffling. ARE YOU CRYING? OMO WHAT HAPPENED BABY." you blush when he calls you baby.

"no-nothing. I'm fine" you smile.

"....." you hear a click.

"....hello....hello?" you look at your phone. Wow. you think. he hung up. You toss your phone on the other side of the bed. you rest your cheek on your knees. maybe this is for the best. you thought. you look out the window. it was sunny outside - a complete opposite of what you felt right now. You sigh.

Ding-dong!

Who's that? you drag yourself out of bed and downstairs. Before opening the door, you try to wipe a few of your tears away. You open the door to a man breathing hard.

"Did...did you run here?" your eyes were wide. he hold up a finger so he could catch his breath.

"Y-" he takes one more breath. "Yea, I did." He looks at you. "Can I come on? Are you okay, _______?" you flinch a little when he asks where you are okay or not.

"Sure, come in, D.O" you walk to the kitchen and get him a glass of water to offer him. "Parched?" you smile.

"Mhmm thanks" D.O takes the glass of water and chugs all of it. He sets the glass down on the countertop. "You never answered me." he stares into your eyes, but you were trying to look at anywhere but his eyes.

"H-hey" you stutter. "Wanna go play some basketball outside?" you run to your driveway before he could protest.

Outside, the two of you play a friendly one-on-one game. Being stubborn, you continue to avert the topic of your mental stability.

"Yo ______ you okay?" D.O had noticed that you were frowning for quite sometime. There was that look of loneliness he saw in your eyes. "You know I'm your best friend. you can tell--omo your okay?" he stops guarding you and holds you by the shoulders. From his incessant pestering, you started crying. again. This time, you couldn't stop. D.O pulls you into a big bear hug - one hand cradling your head and the other rubbing your back. "It's okay, ________. Just cry it out." he continues to rub your back in small circles. some pedestrians were giving D.O weird looks; they were wondering whether you were the cause of her crying. D.O sighs. "Come on, let's go to your room." he drags you upstairs and into your room. By now, you've calmed down a little; you were still sniffling, though. D.O sits beside you on your bed and continues to comfort you. "Has my baby calmed down?" Baby? You blush and lightly hit his chest with your fist.

"Yah. I'm no one's baby..." you defend. He chuckles.

"Not even your boyfriend?" you flinch at the word 'boyfriend'. What boyfriend? He dumped you for no reason at all. Your eyes sag, and D.O immediately notices. "What. Did. That. Guy. Do. To. My. ______." My ______?!!

"He...broke up with meheewahhh" you end up bawling in D.O's shirt again. He hugs you and clicks his tongue.

"That guy.." he says under his breath. "I'll kill him or hurting my baby."

"NO" you shout. "Don't hurt Dylan" you beg. He would only use it to his advantage somehow. Dylan can be very

manipulative. Your intakes of air were short because you were trying to calm

down. "It's okay...I probably deserved it."

"No one deserves pain _______." D.O states. "You out of all people deserve happiness. Laughter. Lov-"

"What love, D.O?" you silently cry. D.O wants to put his arms around you but you push him away. Your hands are on his chest with your arms extended. You lower your head. "What love?" you whisper to yourself. "Love doesn't exist."

"You're mumbling ______. I can't understand. If you-"

"YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND , D.O." you've had it. "MY PARENTS ARE DIVORCED. THEY DONT LOVE ME. MY BRTHER MAY NEVER WAKE UP FROM HIS COMA." you push back your hair away from your face. "MY BOYFRIEND DOESN'T EVEN LOVE ME OK." you were bawling like a newborn baby. "NO ONE. NO. ONE LOVES ME."

"I-"

"NO. you cut him off. "LOVE DOESN'T EXIST"

"LOVE EXISTS" D.O's had it with your incessant negativity.

"NO ONE LOVES ME"

"I LOVE YOU." both of you freeze.

"...love me?" you ask. "You..." you point at him. "love me?" you point at yourself. D.O was looking down at his hands.

"y-yea." He was nervous; D.O only stutters when he's afraid. He looks up at your face. "B-but if you don't love me back, it's okay" he tries to laugh off the awkwardness and rubs the back of his neck. You bury your head in the nape of D.O's neck.

"Someone loves me?" you ask. you sounded like a scared child. D.O smiles.

"Yea, someone loves you."

***

like it? I love this story actually haha

so if you've requested, please private message me again haha just say what's up or something so I know how many I have left

sorry for being a slow updater>.< of course, thank you for reading!