30. Chanyeol - Blind Date

"Happy birthday!!" Anna hugs you.

"Aww thanks!" You hug your best friend. She gives you a card for the café down the street. You give her a questioning look.

"Meet me here a 5pm today." She smiles at you "I have a surprise for you" she hugs you once more before running off to the last class of te day. You sigh and close your locker and head to history. You walk into class just in time. Your eyes land on your crush--Chanyeol. He was waving at you. You smile back and was over.

"Happy birthday Chanyeol!" You sit next to him.

"Right back atcha!" Chanyeol smiles back at you.

Ringggg

Class starts and the teacher walks in to begin the hour lecture. Chanyeol and you pass notes next to each other and share a few giggles throughout the hour.

"I'll see ya tomorrow!" chanyeol hurries outside. You wave at your crush and pack up while heading home.

Ping!

Text from Anna:
remember to dress pretty and do ur hair and makeup;)
End of message

You reply:
What is this? Y do I need to do this?

Text from Anna:
Youll see;) you're gonna thank me

You decide to figure it out later. You sigh and start putting on your make up. You put on a casual flower dress and looked in the mirror. You smile at what you saw. It fit your body perfectly--all your curves.
Your phone buzzes:
From Anna:
Hurry up ______ its already 4:50 where r u??

You reply to her:
Coming okay? B there in 5

And like you said, you made it within 5 minutes. You walk in the café. Anna motions you to come sit with her. It was odd...there were two extra seats.

"Hey anna! you look great!" She shows you her beautiful white teeth.

"Thanks! you too. Look at that dress. Dang and those curves." She examines your face. "is that makeup? you never wear makeup."

"It's my birthday so I decided to wear some." You smile. "Are we anticipating anyone co come later?" you glance at the empty seats.

"Ohh you'll see" Anna winks at you.

***

Chanyeol looked in the mirror. "Do I have to dress so formally?" he turns around to look at Luhan.

"A surprise." Chanyeol gives Luhan a questioning look. "Don't worry" Luhan reassures chanyeol. "It's a good surprise." He smiles.

"Okay...." chanyeol looks at himself in the mirror once more.

Luhan looks at the time. "Okay let's go or we will be late!" The boys head out to the café. The second they enter, chanyeol spots you but you didn't see him since you were facing the window. You and Anna were chatting.

"Luhan why is your girlfriend and ______ here is this a setup what are you doing wait" he pauses to think. "what the heck Luhan what are you doing oh my god I knew I couldn't trust you how--"

"Chanyeol" Luhan holds his shoulders and chanyeol stops talking. "This is for you, man. I know you like her. I see it in your eyes" he smiles. Chanyeol doesn't get to answer or have any say in this because Luhan tells across the room. "Hey anna!" he waves at his girlfriend. of course, she waves back.

You turn around too. Behind Luhan was chanyeol. you immediately turn back and start talking to Anna. "Omg Anna what did you do you know I like him why are you doing this"

"I promise he likes you too okay." before you could tespond, the two handsome boys make it to the table.

"Hey" Luhan sits next to Anna and kisses her cheek. god it was so awkward for you and chanyeol. You look at him and he was looking at you.

"You look great chanyeol." He smiles.

"You too, _____"

Anna and Luhan look at each other. "oh come on _____" she crosses her arms. It's obvious you two like each other okay why don't you two just date?" she takes luhans arm and drags him elsewhere in the café.

Chanyeol looks at you. "You really like me?" you look at him in the eyes but immediately break the eye contact. Your cheeks were hot.

"....W-who wouldn't like you, chanyeol?" you look out the window.

"Really?" you nod slightly. He smiles. "Good. Since I've liked you ever since freshman year." He sighs. " It's been 3 years" he chuckles. "Ahh my unrequited love has finally come to an end." Chanyeol whispers and takes your hands in his. you turn your head to look at him. "____ will you go out with me?" Just when your cheeks weren't hot, they turned red again. You look at him. He was so cute and handsome at that moment you didn't know what to do. You were speechless. "....Is that a no?" Chanyeol lets go of your hands. You snap back into reality when the warmth started to disappear in your hands. You take his hands in yours this time.

"Of course I'll go out with you." You flash a smile. Chanyeol immediately embraces you in a hug.

"Thank you" he whispers "for making this the best birthday surprise ever"

**
Sighh I need a life lol

Pssstt you guys should take some time out of your lives to vote for my imagines:D thanks for reading!