31. D.O - Regret Fight (2/2)

He sighs. It's been a long day for him. "I'm D.O." Tears fall down his cheeks. "Your boyfriend."

You feel so bad. How could you forget your boyfriend? "Maybe if I read.my diary it could spark something."

"Yea okay" D.O tries to put on his best smile for you. "I'll be back with our lunch in a bit. He gets up and waves at you before exiting the room. You pull your diary from your coat and start on page one. It was a picture. Of D.O. You remember being a pretty good artist but this amazed you. Every part of D.O was drawn so detailed it must've taken weeks to finish. You flip to the most recent entry. You still see side doodles. "D.O" was written almost everywhere on every page. You start reading.

Dear diary,
Hey I'm back. It's been a few days right? your always my confidence and ithought I could live without writing but I guess not....

Today, we got in a fight. It was over something so stupid but me being stubborn, I made it into something huge. I'm his girlfriend so I should be more trusting. If D.O says that he was only out with a colleague then I should believe him, right? even if that colleague and him had a thing before we were together...it makes me so insecure to see him out with another girl.

Today I passed the bench where you asked me out. It was so calm--just like when you asked me out. I was just staring at the bench for a while. Strangers were passing by probably wondering why a person was just staring at the bench and not siting on it. We had such good times. Where did the fun in this relationship go? I need to know where this relation will take me. I know breaking up with D.O will never be the answer but what do I need to do for D.O to only look at me? to only love me?

Till next time,
_______

You set down the book. You vaguely remember. D.O was your boyfriend. He wasn't lying. You two had great times together as well as awful times. Some fights wet better left unsaid. What happened before the accident was crisp clear to you. Your feelings. Everything. It was too vivid. Your eyes want to cry and you cave in to their command. D.O walks in with lunch.

"Hey ____ here's lunch." he sets the lunchs down and sits.

"Kyungsoo."

"I have chopsti--wait did you call me by my real name?? Have you remembered me?" D.O stands up and embraces you in a hug. You get him off and turn around. He could see you were crying.

"Do you think I look happy remembering you D.O. You made me miserable half the time. I was always afraid you would leave me." you sigh. "Your ex girlfriend. I'm afraid that you two will get back together behind my back. Every. Day. Is a struggle for me." Tears were flowing down your cheeks. You give him your diary flipped to the last entry. "Here. my last thoughts before the accident." D.O reads your last entry. He himself was crying after he sets the book down.

"Oh ______ I never meant to hurt you." He sighs. "But your right. I should be more loyal. If I see you in any discomfort, I'll try to fix it from now on. I'm goin to cut all ties with my ex."he holds your hands in his. "And all my attention will be for you. All 110%. " He smiles. "So ___ will you give me another chance? I can't live without you."

You really wanted to patch this relationship up too so you decide to give him one more chance. you give him a nod. D.Os face lights up. "Oh _____ thank you so much" he embraces you in a hug. "Thank you. Thankyou thankyou thankyou." He holds your shoulders. "If you need ANYTHING at all, no matter where I am or when it is, I'll come to your rescue.

"Okay" you smile and he hugs you once more before offering the food he bought.