22. Xiumin - .

It was that time of month again...your girl problem...

You wake up to red-stained sheets on your bed. You swear under your breath--careful to not wake up your husband. It was 6 in the morning on a Sunday and your cramps--my god they were killing you. Your period was 3 days early so you weren't expecting this pain yet. You were trying not to cringe in pain so you could walk to your tampons. You reach your hand in the cabinet under the sink. Your hand touches...nothing. You were out of tampons. Even your pads were gone. Life was like hell now. *WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO WHAT DO I DO* You close the bathroom door and temporarily use toilet paper. You drag your feet out of the bathroom. You put a towel on the blooded area of the sheet and fall back to sleep.

At 8:30, you wake up once again because of the pain. You hold your stomach with your eyes squeezed tight. Another hand comes across your stomach. Your eyes shoot open. Xiumin was inches away from you with a worried look on his face.

"You okay?" he asks you. You're trying so hard to not snap at him. After all, your emotions were like roller coaster right now. "What happened? How is your stomach?"

You breathe in and out to calm down. A fake smile was plastered on your face as you touch Xiumin's face with your right hand. "I'm okay. Just a little tummy ache."

Xiumin nods but doesn't totally believe you. He could see the falseness in your smile. "Okay well I'm gonna go but breakfast. I'll be back as soon as possible." He kisses your forehead and gets ready to go to the grocery store.

"Okay" the second he leaves the room you start rubbing your stomach with one hand in a circle to try to make yor cramps go away. Of course, they didn't. Small cries of pain leak from your mouth. You try to muffle them with a pillow to not make Xiumin worry.

Xiumin does come back in 15 minutes with a bag. He sets the bag on the bed and tells you that he will be outside if you needed anything. You wonder what was in the bag. You dump everything on the bed. The first thing that catches your eye is the pack of tampons. You smile and run to the bathroom to put one on. You see ibuprofen for your cramps. Your husband knew your need so well. there were packs of chocolate scattered everywhere. Younotice a note with the receipt. It read:

_____,
I know you're on your period. I'll try to not bug you this week. If you need anything, just shout since I'll be home all day. Hope you like the chocolate cuz it's your favorite:)
oxox,
Xiumin

After looking at the note for a few seconds, you walk out the bedroom to Xiumin. He was on his phone in the living room. Xiumin looks up when your shadow casts over him. "Need something sweetie?" you hold his face between your hands and peck his forehead. Your lips then land on Xiumin's lips. The kiss lasts for a few seconds before you two break apart.

"Xiumin I love you so much thankyouthankyouthankyou you are my life savior you have no idea how much I needed the things you bought an--" Xiumin places his finger on your lips to shush you. He chuckles.

"Yes I know" he smiles. "Now go back to bed and rest okay? I don't want you to be in pain. Since when you are I am too." you nod and kiss him one more time before walking back to your bed.