35. Chen - Frosting Birthday

"Happy birthday to you" it was your birthday and your boyfriend was singing to you "happy birthday dear _____" you smile "happy birthday to you~"

"Chen that was so good!" you clap as your boyfriend bows.

"Thank you" he straightens up "blow out the candles and make a wish. About me of course" you giggle while closing your eyes. You open them and blow out the candle. Satisfied, you smile.

"What did you wish for?"

You place a finger on your lips. "It's a secret" and smile "okay time to cut the cake!"

"Want me to help you?" Chen goes and gets the knife.

"YAH what are you doing?" you wanted to cut the cake.

"Cutting the cake of course" Chen smiles. It was so adorable but you stood your ground.

You blow out a puff of air and smile mischievously. You take your finger and scoop up some icing and plant it on your boyfriend's face. He immediately stops cutting to look at you.

"Yah. Why did you do that." He takes a finger-scoop of icing and wipes it on your face. You counter it with another slap of icing on his face. Chen grins and lifts the cake and your eyes widen.

"Nononono" you start backing away "Chen it's my birthday you can't so that." Chen slowly steps forward.

"Oh but I can since I'm your boyfriend. You would never hate me." He smiles "now..." you start running.

"Noo Chen go awayyy" you whine as he chases you around the kitchen. You don't notice but hen already set the cake down. Now it became a game of tag and Chen was about to win.

"Caught you!" Chen holds you in a tight back hug. Both of you were laughing. The two go you stopped to catch your breath.

"Okay okay" you laugh. "you win"

"Yea I do." Chen turns you around. "Now what's my prize."

"What I never said there was a prize." You're confused.

"Then I get to decide? okay let's see..." he starts to ponder before you could reply. You give in a listen. "got it!" he smirks. "Kiss. 3. Since it's our third year together."

You sigh and smile. "okay" you agree. It was an easy prize. "One" you kiss chen's cheek. he had a goofy smile on his face. "Two" you kiss his other cheek. "Finally, three" a kiss that starts of as soft escalates to a very passionate kiss. When you break apart the two of you are smiling and breathing hard.

Chen places his forehead on yours. "Perfect."