24. Sehun - Shopping Date

"Sehun-ah. Let's go" you whine to your boyfriend. "You promised you would go shopping with me! I need to replace like, half my closet since I can't fit into half of it."

Sehun sighs. "Ara ara ara. Okay okay okay. Let's go."

***

You were jumping up and down the second you got out of the car and into the parking lot of the mall. You didn't know how to act, really, since you were new to this relationship thing, so you just decided to act normal. Sehun smiles a little and grabs your hand and pulls you towards the mall. "Come on, honey, let's go buy some clothes for you."

"Yah. I'm not married to you. Don't call me honey." You blush while walking behind him. Sehun smirks *you will one day* "okay okay. My cute bunny let's go shopping." You comply with his nickname and quietly follow your boyfriend into the shopping mall.

Inside was huge. There were 3 stories--each floor with numerous stores. You and sehun shop in every store on the first floor. You two go to the benches to take a rest. After all, each of you were carrying 8 bags. you sigh "I'm gonna go put these in the car. You stay here since you must be tired. I'll be back soon!" you smile and take the 12 shopping bags. You take the keys and head out for the car.

You come back with empty hands and the keys over your neck. You had no pockets because you were in a cute flower dress. You stop when you see sehun talking with 4 other girls. Like those girls with the perfect bodies and flawless skin type of girls. You puff out some hot air and walk away. Sehun notices you walking away and jogs toward you. He turns you around with yor shoulder. "Hey sweetie pie.where are you going? did my bunny get lost?" he teases. You crack. "NO. IM GOING HOME. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU." You try to calm down. You nod your head towards the group of girls still flirting with sehun. "Seems like you've made new friends." You blow out a puff of air one more time before turning around. "I'm waiting in the car."

Sehun runs to you and back hugs you. You freeze. He has never done anything other than occasional hand-holding. You blush hard whisper in a harsh tone. "What are you doing sehun. We are in public." You try to release his grasp but fail.

"I'm showing everyone that you're the one I see in my eyes. Not the girls over there." He grabs your waist and pulls you towards the posts of mean girls. "Sorry but I'm taken by this beautiful lady." He holds you tighter. Your blush deepens as the girls scoff.

"What? this ugly chick? why not me? I'm so much prettier." one of them ask.

"Is your beauty real?" he leans in closer towards the girl. "Is there a cut on your nose?" He smiles

The girl quickly covers her nose with her hand.

"Now..." he pulls you in for a light and long kiss. You were surprised at first. It was a kind kiss. So sweet. So innocent. You close your eyes and kiss back--even if your cheeks were on fire now. The girls notice how awkward it was watching you two make-out.

"Hmph. You weren't that cute anyways." The girl flips er hair as well as the others, too. They stride walk away. The two of you part and smile at each other. you remember that you're shopping so you quickly let go of sehun. "Let's go to floor two" you speed away

Sehun catches up to you and entwines his fingers into yours. "Okay beautiful, let's go."