4. Baekhyun-Best Boyfriend

You wake from the sweet chirping of the birds outside your window. As you try to get up, you immediately fall back down like a spring because of your boyfriend, Baekhyun, pulls you back under the sheets.

"10 more minutes!" Baekhyun whines.

You sigh and smile. "Okay my lazy baekhyunnie"

"Hey I'm not lazy." He defends himself in his morning voice - still lying under the covers.

"You know, lying in bed makes it less convincing."

Baekhyun smirks and starts to tickle you in the stomach - your weak spot.

"No stop! Haha- I can't-haha-breathe!!"

"Then tell your boyfriend that he's the best boyfriend ever."

"Okay okay" you say in gasps "you're the best boyfriend ever..."

Baekhyun stops tickling you. "Good."

"...NOT" and you scramble from the bed and into the hallway running at lightning speed.

"YAH! I'M GONNA GET YOU!"

Baekhyun finally captures! you and tackles you on the couch.

"Now who's the best boyfriend?!?"

You just stare at him and smile. Baekhyun smirks and kisses your lips hard. He finally separates from you when both of you need to breath.

"Now who is the best boyfriend"

You blush a deep crimson red. You cover your face and break eye contact.

"...you" you shyly reply.

"Good." beakhyun smiles and carries you back to the bed the both of you share.