57. Suho - My Hit List

@twinkleunicorn I'm not good at scary stories bc if I write something scary I would probably be too scared to publish it or something lol I'm a scardeycat hahaha enjoy~

Camping with your friends is honestly the best thing in the world. Especially because you get to camp with the boy you like: Suho. It's already past dinner. Obviously, it's time to make s'mores while telling scary stories around the campfire.

"Okay!" Your friend says. "Who wants to start?" One of the guys immediately raises his hand.

"I got this" Ethan smirks. "Imagine yourself in a forest just like this one." He begins. "You aren't with your friends because you're going to the bathroom. Typical. You drank a bit too much water before you went to sleep. While carelessly walking back to the tent, you hear leaves crunching behind you. without warning, you're dragged into the depths of the forest....never to be seen again." Ethan smiles and crosses his arms.

"Oh come on." Suho lightly punches Ethan in the arm. "That wasnt the least bit scary. Seriously, man." He laughs a bit.

"And you can do better?" He points his finger at Suho.

"Oh no," Suho says. "It's getting late. We should probably clean up." He starts getting out of his chair.

"Avoiding the challenge?" Ethan taunts.

"No," I disagree with Ethan. "Suho' right. We should clean up before we attract bears and such." You get out of your chair. "I got the dishes. I'll clean up. Everyone can go to sleep now. Tomorrow's going to be busy."

Everyone disassembles. Suho comes up from behind and taps your shoulder. You jump a bit before turning around "hahahahaha" he laughs. "You so jumpy? Did Ethan's story actually scare you?" He teases.

"N-no" you manage to say.

"Sureeeee" he sounds unconvinced. "Well ______, need any help?" He smiles.

"Okay, want to dry the dishes for me?" You ask politely.

"Okay!" He was excited - a bit too excited. A while later, the two of you finish washing the dishes. "Okay, see you ______!" His tent was in the opposite direction of the girls' tents.

"W-wait." You manage to stutter. "I'll go with you." You rush behind him. He chuckles.

"You're going to walk me to my tent?" Suho asks.

"Yea, something like that..." You laugh it off a bit and step a little closer to Suho. Dang. That story Ethan told you was really getting to you.

"Okay" he shakes his head while chuckling. "Let's go." Suho begins to walk ahead. Being the taller one, his strides are long, which makes you take two steps for every one step he takes. You were staring at Suho and his light while thinking about anything but the story.

The trees are very dark... You tell yourself. Kind of like in the story. No ______. Stop. Stories aren't real. Stories aren't real. You shake your head. Minutes later, you realize that Suho and his light aren't in front of you. Nothing is. The only light you see is the moon.

"S-Suho?" You warily ask the darkness. Of course, there's no response. And just your luck. Your phone is out of power. Suho was the one with the light. "Hello? Ethan? Jessica?" No response. How far did you wander off?

You decide to sit down at a stump. It was useless, especially because you couldn't move. You have been terrified of the dark ever since you were little. This was your biggest nightmare.

Crack. Leaves on the ground. Someone or something is coming for you. The steps come faster towards your direction.

I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. You bury your head in your arms. This is he end. The steps come closer. Suddenly you feel arms around you. Immediately you scream.

"Hey hey it's okay, ______. It's me, Suho" You look at his face and wait for your eyes to focus.

"Suho?"

"Missed me?" He teases. You sigh in relief and collapse in his arms, crying silently.

"Oh I thought I was a goner." Your cries see more noticeable.

"Hey it's okay. I'm here." Suho embraces you in a tight hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that leaving you would make you cry. I wanted to tease you a bit."

You look up at him. "You know this isn't gonna get my attention." You sniff. "I'm terrified of the dark. This probably made you on my hit list." You smile a bit.

"Oh well then." He's still teasing you. Suho stands up and starts walking away.

"No wait." You stand and stumble towards Suho. He catches you in his arms. "Please don't leave me there Suho." You whisper.

He smiles. The moonlight only made it sexier. "Will this get me off your hit list?" He asks.

"Maybe." You reply. Right now you needed him more than anything.

"What about this?" He leans in to kiss your cheek. It was scratched there and you didn't even notice. Probably when you sat near the tree trunk, something pricked your cheek and you were too scared to notice. Suho pulls back. Even in the moonlight you can see how flustered he is. "Did that make your cut feel tbetter?" He asks. You nod slightly. Laughing it off, Suho ruffles your hair. "Am I off the hook yet?"

"No, not yet." You smile. Suho leans in for a second kiss on the cheek. This time, however, it was very close to your mouth.

"How about now?"

"Hmm" you turn away. Just as you turn back to face him, something soft hits your lips. When you realize it was Suho's lips, he has already pulled back.

"I-I'm sorry." Suho says, even more flushed than before.

"No," you shake your head and smile. "It's okay." You lean in for another kiss. This time you could really enjoy every moment of it. He pulls out of it first and rests his forehead on yours.

While smiling, you whisper, "I think you're off the hook now."