15. Suho - Puppy Love

You and Suho, your boyfriend, have been living together for many years. The both of you go to the same college so it's nice to live together.

One Sunday morning, Suho wakes you up with small shakes. "Baby wake up, okay?"

You groan because you were woken up. "Ugh no whyy" you question.

"We were gonna go get our puppy today, remember?its Sunday and we need to pick the new pup up at 12. It's 11."

You get up so fast, Suho has to lay back down so he won't fall. "oh yea! Give me like 10 minutes and I'll be ready okay?"

"Okay" and Suho leaves the room the both of you sleep in.

You change as fast as possible and brush your teeth. You put on a little but it mascara and eye liner. You brush your hair while running downstairs. Suho was at the dining table waiting for you.

You walk behind him. "You know you can eat without me right?"

"Yea but then I feel bad and all alone..." he pouts at you.

You can't help but blush slightly while smiling. "Aww oppa is turning into a puppy. How can I take care of two puppies in this house?" you tease.

"Haha you just. You're gonna have to get used to it!" Suho sticks out his tongue. "Let's eat" he motions towards the food and the both of you start chomping on your breakfast.

20 minutes until noon, the both of you are ready to get the get the 1/2 year-old little puppy. You get in the car and your oppa drives the car. It takes a few minutes to get there, fill the paperwork, and sign more forms, but you take the little pup back home in about an hour. Because he was already half a year old, he already had a name: Oreo (nickname was Orie)

Oreo was an Oreo. He had a black back and head but a white stomach and legs. He was the cutest puppy ever in your eyes. The second Suho lets Oreo into your house, Oreo starts running and sniffing everything. You chuckle and walk towards the living room to sit on the carpet. Suho follows. With your legs crossed, you just sit there watching Oreo run. When he notices Suho he runs over and attacks him--making him fall over.

Oreo starts licking Suho's face--making Suho laugh "haha stop it Oreo! that tickles!"

You smile and giggle "it's cause he loves you. Those are doggie kisses from Oreo you know."

Oreo notices you so he gets off of Suho and runs into your lap to lick your face "okay okay Oero, I love you too!" He calms down so suddenly, your eyes widen a little. You start patting his head and stroking his back. He was so calm, too.

"Come here with Oreo" Suho pats his lap. He already moved to the couch.

You pick up the tiered pup and walk walk over to sit next to your boyfriend.

Suho starts pouting. "Aw you aren't gonna sit on my lap?"

You look at him, trying to take in what he said. Your eyes widen as you blush and slowly slide away from him.

"Hey" he starts "where are you going? Don't run away. Come back here." Suho grabs your waist and pulls you towards him. His arm was on your waist so you wouldn't go anywhere. You were petting Oreo while smiling.

*He was definitely tired from running so much.* you think. Meanwhile Suho was getting a little jealous. He looks at your sweet face and kisses your neck. You freeze. "What are you doing?" you ask.

"I'm giving," he kisses your neck again. "you kisses" and again. He just keeps on kissing the nape of your neck and around that area.

Flustered, you stop petting Oreo and look at Suho, who stopped. Your cheeks were bright red. "Suho I'm busy right now. I need to keep Oero company."

Suho whines "but I need company too! I want your attention. Why does Oreo get it all?"

He was just too cute. "Omo is oppa jealous of a puppy? Awh so cute!"

"No I'm not" Suho immediately denies your suspicion, but look away and blushes.

"Aw my oppa is jelly!! jealous oppa~"

Suho looks at you. " I because you haven't ever said you loved me." You stop teasing him. "I've said it I many times to you but you never say it to me. You even said it to Oreo." he points at the puppy.

The room is filled with silence. You could see the hurt on his face. You set the puppy down on the carpet floor and take Suho's hands in yours so he would look at you. "Suho, I've never said that I love you because I thought you already knew that I loved you. Don't you know that? do I not express it enough?" Suho doesn't reply. This time, you take the lead and peck him on the cheek "I'll give you kisses. How many do you want?"

Suho thinks for a second. "All of them." He smiles. You smile back and and kiss him on the lips. He kisses back passionately.

"How's that?" you place your head on his chest.

"Perfect" he places his chin on your head while taking you in his arms to rock side to side.