7 ● I Forgive You

"Harry," Jesse gave out a sigh filled with relief yet disappointment. 

It was one of the guys from the football team. So of course, he noticed me and nodded at me. "Does Kai know you're here?"

"Did he send you?" I asked folding my arms irritably. I swear if he even thought that he could do that, he was going to be hearing fro me sooner than he'd expected.

"No I actually came here to invite you both to the party at mines. Tomorrow night," he said, pointing his phone at us. "Hubert, you know my address, bring the girl... if Kai doesn't kill you first," he said, eyeing me before he walked away.

Everything became awkward after then. We refused to talk to each other even all through detention, which lasted till 5.

I had gotten a text from Juliet begging me to come over to help her pick what she was going to wear to the party. I was 99% sure she was going to talk me into coming with her, but I had made up my mind to stay at home and catch up on some tv shows I had been missing.

Jesse had offered me a ride and didn't take my no for an answer. He insisted and I eventually gave in. Even if Juliet's house wasn't that far, I could save myself the little energy for her annoying indecisive ways.

"Thanks," I told Jesse as I dropped down from the car. I noticed Corey's car parked in the driveway.

"Anytime," he flashed a warm yet awkward smile at me. "Also, look I'm sorry.. for everything. I just hope you don't hate me or something."

Right, cause I loved making out with my enemies. I gave him a small grin. I didn't understand why I was letting him off the hook so easily. Maybe because of his mesmerizing green eyes and his lovely crooked smile.

I waved at him, "I'll see you around." 

He watched me till I disappeared into Juliet's home.

"Jul!" I yelled, slumping my bag on the floor and beginning my journey up the stairs. I heard footsteps hurriedly approaching me once I got upstairs, and was welcomed by a big hug. 

"Can I see your phone to check the time?" I easily gave it to her. "Why are you so late?" She said as she pulled me towards her room. 

"Well I got detained so I had to--" before I could even finish my sentence, she had pushed me inside her room and locked the door from outside. 

It took me a second for what had just happened to sink in, and suddenly I had an idea of what she was trying to do. 

I slowly turned back to see who my company was, hoping with every bit that I was wrong. But life didn't like me so very much and it was intact who I thought it was.

Malakai Wolfe Tatar.

On seeing me, he looked up to the ceiling in frustration and walked away towards the window. It was protected so there was no way he could jump out.

I immediately turned back to the door to try unlocking it, but the bolt was broken; completely out. "Juliet what the fuck? Open the door!" I banged heavily at the door. I knew she was currently staying by herself with her little brother because her family both were journalists. In the mean time they had to their work in California, so Juliet had the house to herself.

I banged and yelled and all I got back was "you two better fix yourselves before you wreck yourselves" from her followed by Corey backing her up by screaming "yeah!"

I was so mad. Boiling in rage even. She had my phone, so even if I decided to ignore the idiot, what was I supposed to be doing?

"This is all your fault," I angry blamed him.