14 ● It's Not That Serious

A/n: Okay hey lovelies. So if you haven't noticed, I deleted the previous chapter 14 all the way down to chapter 21 because honestly, the book wasn't going according to plan and it was getting soooooo boring.

Anyways I hope you read, vote and comment. Thank you so much and sorry for the complications.

BLUE SKAI

Believe it or not, Kai and me went back to being friends like nothing had happened. It had been a week now and we were still being our normal selves. No one brought up the fact that we had kissed, I had decided to move on from that. 

My first kiss had been stolen by him, but at least it was everything I had hoped for and more... at least I was sure he loved me. He had to. He was my best friend.

The kiss was nothing more than that. A kiss. And yet, for some reason, Jesse wasn't speaking to me.

"So you coming to Tristan's pool party tomorrow?" Juliet asked me just as I was about to take some broccoli up to my mouth.

I shook my head.

"Why?" Corey asked. "You scared they'll dare Kai to strip you this time?" 

I choked on my innocent broccoli the same time Juliet slapped Corey's head and the same time Kai chuckled.

What were the boys laughing about? That was totally inappropriate and completely uncalled for.

I looked up at Kai and he was looking at me, laughing. "I don't get what's so funny." I managed to speak through my hurting throat. I began coughing.

"Your ugly face," Kai said, cackling and passing me his cup of water.

I chose the wrong day to pick lemonade.

I angrily snatched it from him and faced Corey with a seductive smirk on my face, at least that's what it looked like in my head. "I don't need Kai to strip me. I can easily do it myself."

His mouth went agape as he raised his brows.

When I looked at Kai, he was smirking and looking at me. 

Lord knows I didn't want to know what was going through his head, but somehow I already knew. "Stop trying to picture me naked, Tatar."

He leaned in to whisper to me. "Not like I haven't seen it all before, Johnson." He gave me a kiss right on my cheek bone, then sat up back to his original position, leaving me flustered.

If I didn't know what he was talking about, I would think he was referring to the many times we had a bath together when we were younger... or the other times when we were running around the house naked as kids.

But no. That's not what he was talking about and we both knew it. 

It happened durning early summer, I had gone to have a bath in my bathroom, with Kai absent of course. He was in his big house and I was alone in mine. I had forgotten to go in with my towel and I didn't hear him when he had walked in.

So of course, I walked out bare, dripping wet of course and there he was, seated at the edge of my bed.

The worse part was that he didn't even look away. He actually took his time to analyze me from head to toe. Before I could cover up, he had already had a good look.

I made him swear after then to never bring it up, but as it seems, he had forgotten all about it.

"Do you know if Jesse's going?" I asked Juliet, but somehow, Kai thought I was speaking to him and answered instead.

"What does it matter if he is?" 

"I was talking to Juliet," I told him, without looking at him, eyes still placed on my food.