32 ● Sweet Dreams

A/n; R-rated pls!

If you're younger than 18, you shouldn't be reading this chapter. But knowing humans, you'd probably just not acknowledge this and read anyway.

Welp at least I tried. But if they ask, I wasn't the one who spoilt your innocent mind 🤗

Happy reading. Please comment and vote! 💕💕💕

The warmth my palms felt at the contact with his skin, my legs wrapped around his waist and the feel of his throbbing manhood between my thighs.

The way our lips moves in perfect sync with each other... with so much passion... desire.

It almost felt like nothing could be more overwhelming. That was until he propped himself up with his arms by the sides of me and against the floor.

He gazed down at me and I could almost tell how much he craved me. But it couldn't match up to how much I wanted him.

I was intoxicated by him.

He went lower, pulling off my shorts and not for one second taking his eyes off mine, thereby driving me totally insane and making my head swirl.

I could have an orgasm just by the way he was looking at me.

Next, he took off my panties. Luckily for me, I had on a move pair of Victoria Secret underwear so I had nothing to be ashamed of.

He came back up, placing his soft lips against mine, though they didn't stay there for too long.

He began moving down... to my neck. Working his magic on my body the way only he knew how.

And then he moved further down to my chest and then to my left boob where he kissed so softly while caressing the other, nibbling on my nip with his tongue so gently. 👅

Meanwhile his free hand roamed all over my body, slyly sliding down till it got to its destination... my sex.

I had to bite down my bottom lip to stop me from moaning out his name when he began rubbing on my clit. I refused to moan at all... I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he could cause me so much pleasure.

His lips kept working on my nips, left had on my boobs and right how down there.

Holding in the feeling of excitement and arousal became unbearable when my hips had already lost control.

I began circling my hips, trying to contain myself but I knew I couldn't.

And eventually, I let it out. "Kai," I breathily moaned. "Oh my God..."

He propped himself up once more, hands returning to my side and this time, there was a proud smirk on his face.

His eyes still remains dark as ever as he leaned in to rest his head against mine.

"I want you," he said loud enough for only my ears to hear... as if anyone else was around.

I placed my hand against his chest, running my fingers down his defined abs to his hard on which was hidden in his pants.

That didn't stop me from massaging it a little.

"Then take me," I whispered to his ear as I began unbuttoning his pants.

His lips came back against mine, a bit more wanting than the last time. Like now he knew he had the permission to do whatever he wanted with me.

I wanted him to.