18 ● Hey Slut

Hey guysssss. Wus good wus good?

Updated and ready to go!

Thanks for the votes and everything. You guys really are amazing.

Let's keep it coming!👏🏾✊🏾 and the comments too.

Cause honestly it was the few comments I saw that pushed me to update. I honestly lost hope in this book!

Thank you beautiful readers! And just let my love adorn you🎶

I had stayed up, waiting for Kai to come back to the room and sleep right next to me, but he never did.

Eventually, I slept off just for me to be woken up the next morning by a heavy weight on my chest... the heavy weight being Kai's huge head.

Not caring if he was still asleep, I smacked his head off my boob and watched him wake up, rubbing his head in pain.

"There was a pillow, y'know?" I informed him, slightly massaging the pain away.

"But your boobs are so soft," he whined as he stretched forward to pull me into a hug so he could snuggle up to my boobs.

What a pathetic lunatic.

This wasn't the first time we had both slept in different places or at least with some space between us and the next morning I find him on top of my chest.

I don't even complain anymore, honestly. I just massage the pain away.

I made my way downstairs and saw Kai's mom fixing Eden her breakfast, although the little beauty was no where to be found.

With the broad smile on her face, you'd hardly believe that just last night she got into an argument with her husband.

"Morning Felice," I greeted as I skipped over to the fridge to get out some eggs.

"Morning Darling," she giggled, blowing me a kiss. "Kai's still asleep?"

I shook my head, pouring myself a cup of milk. "I'm just gonna take breakfast up to him. He's pretty tired."

"Of course," she gave a sheepish smile but I didn't want to read meaning into it. That was until she decided to add "well I hope you let him use condoms, because I'm not ready to be a granny just yet."

I almost spat out my milk and choked at the same time.

"I'm not having sex with your son, Mrs. Tatar," I sternly told her.

I know the hickey had completely faded away, so what would make her have that sort of impression?

It wouldn't make sense if the reason she'd think that way is because I sleep over from time to time.

I mean is it because I wear his shirt occasionally and maybe sometimes his boxer shorts?

She laughed and shook her head. "So you mean to tell me you both lock yourselves up in the room all day just doing homework?"

I was beyond shocked that she could say such a thing to me... or even think it!

"Kai has been my best friend since childhood," I explained, trying my best to appear polite.