Chapter 3; Day off

"That's it, I'm gonna ask her" Jacob said with enthusiasm.
"You sure about this?" Jace questioned
"Yeah, what if you get rejected and then you'll embarrass yourself and you will never want to be seen in public and you'll grow up lonely with 16 cats?" Felix added.
The grin on Jacobs face left and was replaced with a look of worry.
"You're right.. Maybe I shouldn't even try.." Jacob said while turning around and slowly walking towards the dorm. Felix and Jace exchange glances.
"Hey Jacob, wait up!" Jace said catching up to Jacob, Felix following close behind.
"Don't give up so soon bro, Felix was just explaining what would happen to him if he ever tried to ask someone out" Jace told Jacob.
"Well actually I-" Felix began until Jace interrupted him with an exaggerated hushing sound.
Jacob laughed a bit but then it quickly ended
"Thanks Jace, but Felix is right, I have no chance.." Jacob said starting to walk again,
"Maybe not right now but Felix and I will help you, we can create a new you, a you that Melody will love" Jace said getting excited.
"Really? You guys will do that for me?" Jacob said smiling.
"Of course!" Felix replied.

-meanwhile-

Mackenzie and Melody start heading towards the girls bathroom to re-dye Melody's hair.
"Where do you even get all this dye?" Mackenzie asked while holding a cardboard box full of different shades of pink, brown, and purple.
"On Saturday last week Ella and I went to go get some downtown, took us a while since we're so far away from everything." Melody answered her question while walking next to her carrying some other hair products, a towel, and a brush. Saturdays is the only day of the week where they can do whatever they want, but if they ever want to leave the camp they need permission.
"I would've asked you if you wanted to join but you went to gymnastics." Melody added
Every once in a while Mackenzie goes to gymnastics, she used to go 4 times a week but ever since she became a spy she couldn't. She still stretches and practices when she can, like before she goes to bed.

They get inside of the bathroom and they start unloading all of the supplies.
"Are you sure you need so many colors?" Kenzie asked while grabbing out the 5th dye
"Hey, I wanna make the color perfect" Melody answered.
"I'm gonna shower first to clean my hair" Melody said while going into a stall to change.
"Alright. So about Jacob.... How do you feel about all of this?" Kenzie asked as she was on her phone scrolling through Instagram.
"Ughh don't get me started! It's horrible! Everyone always mentions it and then my face gets all red! And you know how much I hate it when my face turns red!" Melody said enraged.
"I know, I know, I'm sorry about all that, I could try helping you next time, you know stick up for you" Mackenzie reassured.
"Thanks Kenz, I always know I can count on you" Melody said as she hoped into the shower
"Well, that's what friends are for!" Mackenzie said.

-meanwhile-

"Okay to make Melody fall head over heals for you, you need a makeover, a new you, so Felix and I gathered some new clothing to make you the man for her." Jace said while sitting on his bed in the guy's room.
"Which means you need to get rid of those nasty joggers you wear everyday." Felix says, pulling at his pants.
"Hey I wear different ones!" Jacob says in his defense.
"Chill dude, we know." Jace says as he opens Jacob's chest which is full of joggers in different colors and patterns.
Felix and Jace laugh but Jacob doesn't find it funny.
"Okay, so here" Jace holds out a bag full of clothes.
"Try this on"
"Okay.." Jacob replied slowly grabbing the bag.

-Jacob changes-

Jacob walks into the room, he is wearing a black leather jacket, black pants, sunglasses, a spike chocker, black boots and a few gold rings.
"Perfect! One last touch" Jace says as he gets up and puts a ton of hair gel so his hair looks like Elvis's.
"Wow." Felix says
"I thought we were just getting the leather jacket..."
"Oh, yeah when you were going to the bathroom for the 10th time I got some more stuff" Jace answered.
"I'm sorry but I drank a lot of soda from the movies" Felix said crossing his arms.
Jacob laughed.
"So do you think she'll like it?" Jacob said looking at his outfit.
"Of course! You look awesome!" Jace said with excitement in his voice but Felix however didn't say anything.
"Let's go find her!" Jace said as he got up and started heading towards the door.
"Alright!" Jacob followed Jace and stopped at the door.
"Coming Felix?" Jacob asked.
"I'll catch up with you guys later" Felix replied.
Jacob shrugged and went to catch up with Jace.