Chapter 38; School? More like prison..

~Prior to the Infirmary incident~
"Where are you going to put this cage?"Zoey asks Mackenzie while they walk back from the cafeteria.
"In the dorms, by my bed. We have plenty of room." Mackenzie says as she looks down at Toast in her arms.
"Not really." Zoey says as she she shifts the weight of the cage over a bit.
"You just don't like him." Mackenzie said to Zoey.
"Yeah, because I prefer our dorm not smelling like a zoo." Zoey said glumly.
"Zoey, you don't need to be such a downer, I think you've been spending too much time around Joey." Mackenzie says with a slight giggle.

"There all done!" Mackenzie says happily as she watched Toast hop around his new cage that she just finished setting up.
"Aww, he's so cute, look at him!" Ella says as she kneels down next to Mackenzie on the ground in front of the cage.
"Okay.. I guess he is kind of cute." Zoey says, also smiling.
They all then heard distant yelling, and a scream.
They freeze looking at each other.
"Wh.. What was that?" Ella stutters.
"Come on guys." Zoey says, standing up.
They all walk out of the dorms, not seeing anything that seems to be wrong.
"You guys heard that too right?" Jace asks as he and Joey walk out from the guys' dorms.
Ella nods and they all look around, wondering what the noise was.
~Meanwhile~
"So did you find out what she injected him with?" Casey asked Jordan who was looking at the tiny sample of orange liquid left in the syringe.
"No, we have to put this through a chemical scan."
Jordan pours out the remaining orange liquid onto the chemical scan and waits for the reading.
"Chloroform." He says when it shows up on the screen.
"Okay.. What is that?" Mitch asks, leaning over and reading the writing for himself.
"It makes you pass out for a few hours, it's not deadly, but has some side affects." Casey said, remembering learning about it when he was in camp.
"Know it all." Mitch mutters after Casey finishes explaining.
"What kind of side effects?" Jordan asks worriedly.
"Nothing too bad, sleepiness, hunger, dizziness.. And oh yeah, memory loss. But that ones really rare." Casey says to them.

"Melody? Are you in here?" Carly asks as she walks into the girl's bathroom, after checking a few other places.
"Y- yeah." Melody says cautiously and steps out of the stall she hid in.
"What the heck happened back there?" She asks, not being too scared anymore.
"Is Felix okay? Please tell me he's okay!" She continues.
"What happened there was something that none of you guys should of saw." Carly says as she crosses her arms.
"But I did see it." Melody said, crossing her arms like Carly.
"Is Felix okay?" She asked for a second time.
"That is classified SpyWorld issues, spies- in- training are not supposed to be exposed to that kind of action." Carly continues.
"You aren't answering my question! Is Felix okay?!" Melody asks for the third time, getting impatient.
"We aren't sure, the robot that they made look like Laura injected something into his arm." Carly said carefully.
"What?! What if that was poison?!" Melody says loudly, feeling like she's about to cry.
"And what robot?" Melody asks, confused on that part.
"The Other Side must of sent us a robot that looked like Laura to distract us, and at the same time get information out of us." Carly explained.
"Students shouldn't know about this." Carly adds.
"So.. Are you going to wipe my memory or something?" Melody asks, getting nervous.
"No, it's too risky, most memory wipers have longer lasting effects. You could completely forget who you are. Plus, it is against SpyWorld rules to use them on students." Carly explains.
"Okay.. What are you going to do then?" Melody asks.
"We aren't going to do anything to you, unless you say anything to anyone. No one else can know about what happened. Not even the other students." Carly says.
"And what if I tell them?" Melody asks.
"Then there will be severe consequences." Carly says sternly.
"Oh." Melody says, looking down.
"So, are we clear? You won't say a word about this to anyone. And if you do we will find out, and you will be in serious trouble." Carly says one more time, sternly.
"I won't say anything." Melody says glumly, knowing she won't be able to tell Kenzie.
"So you don't know what will happen to Felix?" Melody asks sadly before Carly reaches the bathroom door.
"Sadly no, not for now, the other teachers are going to see if they can find out what it was, so until then we won't know for sure." Carly says.
"He was awake.. He was fine. And now this happens." Melody says as she starts to tear up again.
"I'm sure he'll be fine. We brought him back to life once, we can do it again if we have to." Carly says as a joke.
"Yeah." Melody says with a small laugh.
She and Carly walk out of the bathroom, Carly heads back to the infirmary, and Melody goes to the dorms.