Chapter 16; Relationship drama?

"Alright everyone wake up" Casey says as he rings the bell in the hallway in between the boy's side and girl's dorm.
Everyone slowly gets up and gets ready, slowly making their way out of their dorm.
Casey walks towards the school leading the students. They walk into the school and notice Felix already sitting in a seat, Carly next to him if he needs help, and on the other side in the back corner is Joey, looking furious, his eyes red, Mitch is with him, and Casey walks toward him to help if he tries to do anything.
"Alright everyone have a seat" Jordan says from his teacher seat in the front of the room
Felix looks at Jace and points next to him and Jace comes over and sits down.
"Hey dude, feeling better?" Jace asked as he sat down.
"A little" Felix said. He wasn't lying, he was feeling better, maybe not 100%, but better
Mackenzie and Melody sit next to each other on the other side of the room across from Felix and Jace, and Zoey and Ella sit behind them.
"Why am I here again?" Joey asked annoyed as he was strapped to his chair.
"You are going to learn, we have decided to train you here, to turn you good" Jordan answered his brother, beaming at him.
"You're going to try to turn me good by taking me to some stupid school? 2+2=4! Oh no! My only weakness!!" Joey said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.
"No, we are going to talk about how bad the other side is, and talk about how you guys are wrong" Jordan said in a matter of fact tone
"I already know how bad the other side is, that's why I'm in it" Joey snapped back.
"You're not, you're with us, you are no longer at the other side's headquarters" Jordan said back
Joey's eyes flash a brown color and he blinks it away and shakes his head.
"Well, let's start with introducing each other, we will all mention some facts about us so our new member can get to know us" Jordan says changing the subject.
"Let's start from left to right" Jordan says as he motions towards Carly who's standing next to Felix.
"I'm Carly, I am 21 years old, I have been training with SpyWorld for many years now, and now assist in the new and improved SpyCamp" Carly said as she smiled.
"I'm Felix, I'm 16 years old, my favorite food is ice-cream, I like hacking things.. And uh yeah" Felix said not knowing what else to say and looks at Jace who's going next.
"I'm Jace, I am 16 but turning 17 soon, I like throwing knives, and my favorite color is red" Jace said.
Like Melody's face whenever I look at her.
Felix said in his head so no one else can hear it but him.
"I'm Mackenzie, but you can call me Kenzie or Kenz, I am 15 years old, my birthday is June 7th, I like shooting my bow, my favorite color is pink, and my favorite animal is a bunny" Mackenzie said.
"I'm Melody, I am 16 years old, I love basketball, and I like doing martial arts" Melody said.
And I really like this boy..
Melody thought to herself.
"I'm Zoey, I'm 16 years old, my favorite color is cyan blue, I like fighting with my sword, I hate losing, and I like working on parkour" Zoey said.
"I'm Ella, I'm 16, years old, my favorite color is purple, my favorite animal is a cat, and I like using my axe" Ella said.
"I'm Mitch, I am 24 years old, I am an assistant at SpyCamp, my favorite color is grey, I've trained at SpyCamp before with Carly, Jordan and Casey" Mitch said.
"I'm Casey, I'm 24 years old, I am also an assistant at SpyCamp, my favorite food is pumpkin pie, and uh I like playing baseball" Casey said thinking of things to say.
It's Joey's turn, and he doesn't say anything. Mitch nudges him.
"Ugh fine.. I'm Joey, if you haven't guessed already, I'm Zoey and Jordan's brother. I am 18 years old, I hate everything about SpyWorld and want to kill everyone in this room." Joey says as he feels a ping of guilt hit his chest after what he said.
Everyone in the room goes silent.
"I also like cupcakes..?" Joey said forcing a smile as his eyes flash a brownish color.
"Okay.. I guess I'll go.."Jordan says with little to no emotion.
Joey looks down feeling a little bad at what he said.
What are you doing?? Quit being a soft baby, you're better than this. Who cares if they're family, they never treated you like it anyway..
Joey thought to himself.
"I'm Jordan, I'm 23 years old, I am the older sibling of the two, my favorite animal is a monkey and I love my friends and family" Jordan said while looking at everyone and then holds his gaze when he looks at Joey.
Joey looks away.