Two

Liam's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning and realized how messy the house was.

"Boys, wake up! I have a surprise for you!"

I heard feet pounding on the ground. "Wazz go'in on?" I heard Niall say faintly.

"Niall, get your ass back in bed or so help me!" I told Niall, quoting Toy Story a bit.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

After five minutes of groaning and slow walking, the boys had all finally arrived in the living room.

"What's the surprise?" Harry asked, the most enthusiastic out of the three, not that it took much.

"Cleaning!" I answered. I heard more groans of annoyance and saw them trying to go back to bed. "Come on guys! Your cleaning because my cousin is coming. You remember?" I asked.

Louis rolled his eyes. "How could we forget? That's all you talked about for two hours straight before we finally got you to go back into your room."

After much complaining and attempted escapes, the boys finally gave up and started cleaning. An hour had passed and we had finished, right on time, Brooke saying she would be here in about ten minutes.

Everyone got dressed and we all crowded around the television. My leg bounced up and down, excitement taking over my body. All of a sudden a doorbell rang, making me jump up from the couch before the boys could even blink.

"Brooke's here! Come on guys!" I yelled with a grin plastered onto my face.

I darted towards the door, explaining to the boys how long it had been since I had seen Brooke and how much I missed her. They let out annoyed grunts, having already heard this about twenty times in the past hour, but still had smiles on their faces.

I opened the door faster than ever before, exclaiming loudly when I saw her.

"Brooke! I missed you so much!" I crushed her into a hug.

"I can't breath Liam."

"I'm sorry, I've just missed you so much." I let her go, beaming. "Well anyways, meet my friends. This is Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Harry Styles." She shook hands with each boy and I gave her a tour of the house.

"And here's your room. In between mine and Niall's room. Niall is who you're taking care of."

I opened the door leading to her room and let her walk inside first. She looked around with a look of amazement.

"I love it Liam!" She squealed in delight, before pulling me in for another hug.

"I'm glad you like it." I say, smiling. "Wanna meet Niall now?" I asked and she nodded.

"His name is Niall Horan, but you can call him Nialler." I told her and she nodded.

Brooke's P.O.V.

"His name is Niall Horan, but you can call him Nialler." Liam told me. Liam put his hand on the doorknob, turned it, and opened the door. In a matter of seconds, my eyes found a bed with a boy with a captivating smile on it. He had golden blonde hair and deep ocean blue eyes that I couldn't stop myself from staring into.

Two words: Can't breathe.

Niall's P.O.V.

I heard Liam talking outside my door,

"His name is Niall Horan, but you can call him Nialler."

Then I heard a girl say ok in a beautiful voice. The doorknob turned the door opened and there stood Liam, and the most beautiful girl I have ever layed my eyes on. She had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, she was breathtaking.

"Uhhh, you most be Liam's cousin." I finally spoke, a grin on my face.