Twenty

Niall's P.O.V.

I just looked in Brooke's eyes. It helped me calm down.

The girl was escorted out of the mall by security guards.

I just stared at Brooke. She had stood up for me. She didn't care if she got hurt. She just cared about me. Nobody has ever really done this kind of thing for me. They think I'm strong enough to handle it. But... I'm not. I need someone to help me carry it. It's to heavy.

We quickly finished up the sighing but I was still trying to look at Brooke. But the boys or management would tell me to focus. Brooke went out to the car and waited for us to finish up.

Once we were done, I ran out to the car.

"Brooke!" I said, my volume startling her a bit.

"Y-Yeah?" She asked.

"I just wanted to say thanks... It's just, well, nobody has ever stood up for me like that. Until now. I realized that, Brooke?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Tears lined her eyes as she smiled.

"I love you too."

We both leaned in. We met half way and... *BOOM*

Millions of fireworks, bombs, sparks, and firecrackers went of.

It felt like we were having our own firework show.

And when I told her I loved her... I really mean't it.

Everything about her is perfect. Her personality. Her laugh. Her voice. Her hair. Her eyes. Her nose. Her lips. Her everything. PERFECTION.

I love her with all my heart and soul. I would do anything for her.

Brooke's P.O.V.

Those three words... The words every girl wants to hear from the boy she loves. I love you. They mean't so much to me. I know he mean't them. He takes these kinds of things seriously. He wouldn't play with a girls heart like that. He doesn't throw these kinds of words around like that.

He truly loves me.

And I truly love him.

Sorry it's short guys! It's time to SLEEP.