Twenty Eight

Niall's P.O.V.

After the movie, which was great by the way, we went to this great pizza place where we opened presents, ate pizza, ice-cream, and cake.

Liam gave me a new SnapBack, Zayn gave me a picture he drew of me, Harry gave me a tee-shirt with 3-leafed clover on it, Louis gave me a signed pictured from my favorite football (soccer) player, and Brooke gave me a new Nando's black card, a free kiss coupon, and a cute picture of me and her in a frame.

It may not sound like expensive stuff, but it means something to me. I mean, we're all normal people.

We went back to the hotel room, and saw some suitcases by the couch.

What the...?

And I soon as I thought that, I felt someone hug my legs.

I looked down and saw little Theo. What?

"NIALL, SWEETHEART!" I heard a familiar voice.

I snapped my head towards the direction the voice and saw mum?

"MUM?!?!" I called and ran to her.

I cried and hugged her, tightly.

"MUM! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! HOW ARE YOU HERE?"

"Well, Brooke, here, called me, your father, Greg, Denise and Theo up to come here for your birthday." She said, smiling.

I turned towards Brooke, smiling like a madman.

"Brooke? You did this?"

"Maybe..." She giggled.

I gave her a huge hug, lifted her up, and spun her.

I chuckled as I heard her adorable little giggle.

"Ahem," someone interrupted us, "Niall, we gotta get going to bed soon. Stupid jet leg!" Greg said and the rest of my family nodded.

"Well, let me help you with all of your bags!" Brooke said and Denise handed her, her luggage with thankfulness written on her face.

"Thank you, sweetheart!" Denise smiled at Brooke.

After me, Brooke, and the rest of the boys took my families luggage to their rooms, they went to bed.

I quietly shut their door, as the rest of the boys were already in the flat.

Me and Brooke walked silently to the flat until I broke the ice.

"Hey, since you've done all of this for me, I'd really like to take you out on a date tonight. I've been planning one for us since it's been so long."

"Sure! But nothing too expensive!" She told me and I chuckled.

"What should I wear?" She panicked.

"Ummmm, casual."

"Ok! Thanks, Babe! Love ya!" She exclaimed and kissed my cheek.

She ran up the stairs and I slowly followed behind.

Brooke's P.O.V.

I slammed the door shut and ran straight to my closet. What to wear? What to wear? AHA!

I put on black leggings with a cute white almost a tutu like skirt, with black shirt, black heel-boots, grayish-blackish beenie, a black leather jacket, and a black purse.

I curled and brushed out my hair so it looked like it had natural curls, and put on mascara, blush, and cherry Chapstick.

Niall's P.O.V.

I put on a blue polo, tan chinos, and white high tops. Most people would describe this as the classic Niall Horan look. It is.

I brushed out my hair a little, grabbed my phone and wallet, and was ready to go.

I walked downstairs, thinking that I was probably gonna have to wait on Brooke a little bit, but to my surprise, she was already waiting on me.

"What took ya so long, slow-poke?" She asked me as she poked my stomach.

"How did ya beat me?" I asked, dumbfounded.

She giggled and we hooked arms, ready to go.

Hope you liked it!-Mrs.Horan