Seventeen

Brooke's P.O.V.

I was back to normal. I felt like myself again.

We were sitting in our living room watching The Hunger Games. It wasn't Catching Fire though, which just came out into theaters.

Niall had swung his arm over my shoulder.

It was just us. This was our 3rd date, it was a lazy day, Niall knows me so well. I LOVE BEING LAZY!

The movie ended and Niall asked me, "Did you like it, Princess?"

"No... I LOVED IT!!!" I screamed and whistled 'Rue's whistle'.

"GUYS!" Zayn screamed with Perrie.

"WHAT!" Me and Niall mimicked them.

"WE'RE ENGAGED!" Perrie screamed.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Me and Perrie screamed.

I got up and we held hands, screamed, and jumped up and down. This is what me, Perrie, and Eleanor do when were happy.

"OHMAGOD!?!?!" I screamed. "TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!"

We ran up stairs and she told me everything.

"EPPP!" I screamed when she told me how he proposed. "THAT'S SO ROMANTIC!"

"I KNOW RIGHT!" She screamed.

We toke a few breaths to calm us down.

"Ok, so, will you help me with the wedding?" She asked.

"No duh! OF COURSE!" I told her in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh my gosh, thanks! I'm gonna need all the help I can get."

*knock* *knock*

I went to see who it was.

"Hey Niall!" I said and let him in. "I'm sorry I ran out like that but I was really happy for Perrie." I apologized.

"Oh, no! It's ok. I can't blame you. I would have done the same if I were you... So, um, can I take you somewhere? Private?" He asked nervously.

"Sure! See ya later Pear!" That's my nickname for Perrie.

"Kk, bye!" She said and got on her phone.

Niall led me to a boat on the ocean. He helped me in and we rode to a hidden, private island.

The sun was setting. Niall led me to a path of roses.

"Niall! This is so sweet! These roses most have cost a lot. You know I don't like it when you spend money on me. But this is still SO sweet!" I said and kissed his cheek.

We both blushed and followed the path to the end.

There was a rocking chair that was facing the red, pink and orange sunset.

"Aww!" I said hugging Niall tightly. "You're the sweetest most kindest person I've ever met. I love you." I said and kissed his cheek once again.

We sat down and he pulled his guitar out from under the rocking chair. We swung back and forth slowly.

"I wrote this song for you, it's about how sorry I was for not believing you and breaking up with you very harshly." He said. "I wrote this song when I first knew you were telling the truth. Again, sorry about that. It's called, "Still The One" and it's gonna be on our new album but, it's still always gonna be about you. That will never change."

"Hello, hello, I know it's been a while But baby, I got something that I really wanna let you know, yeah. Something that I wanna let you know, oh, oh, oh

You say, you say to everybody that you hate me. Couldn't blame you 'cause I know I left you all alone, yeah. I know that I left you all alone

Yeah, now I'm back at your door

You're looking at me unsure

I should've seen it before

You're all I think about, baby

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I-I-I know you're still the one

You might have moved on

But girl, you should know

That I-I-I know you're still the one

I know it's saying too much

But I will never give up

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I-I-I know you're still the one

I-I-I know you're still the one

Hello, hello, I'm really hoping you'll forgive me. I keep talking, begging, tell me what I wanna hear, yeah. Girl, just tell me what I wanna hear.

I tried, I'll try to start again and find somebody. But I remember all the times and all the words we said, yeah. I can't get it out of my head, yeah.

Now I'm back at your door

You're looking at me unsure

I should've seen it before

You're all I think about, baby

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I-I-I know you're still the one

You might have moved on

But girl, you should know

That I-I-I know you're still the one

I know it's saying too much

But I will never give up

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I-I-I know you're still the one

Hey you, you're still the one

Hey you-

You're still the one

I know it's saying too much (Yeah)

But I will never give up (C'mon)

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I-I-I know you're still the one

I-I-I know you're still the one"

He finished and looked down. After a minute he looked me in the eyes.

"Did... You like it?" He asked nervously.

"Oh my gosh, Niall. I loved that! It's the sweetest thing someone has ever down for me. I love you SOOOO MUCH!" I said to him.

We leaned in and BOOM.

Cue explosions, fireworks, every electric spark in the world, butterflies, melting of heart and shakiness.

We pulled away breathlessly.

"Every kiss gets sweeter." I said.

"Yeah... Doesn't it feel like more explosions than the last? Like every time we kiss?" He asked.

"Definitely."

SORRY! This chapter Sucked with a capital S. I kinda have writers block and when I think of something I always have a ton of work to do. NOT. FAIR.