Twenty Four

Niall's P.O.V.

"Oh, you and I." I sang the last line.

I finally finished writing it. I sang it for Zayn so he could give me feedback.

"Whatcha think?" I asked him.

"I, honestly loved it. It's really great. I'm 100% sure she'll love it. You did good, mate." He said smiling, and pat me on the shoulder as he left my hotel

room.

I turned on the Telly smiling proudly because I was satisfied with myself.

"So Janice? Did you hear the new news about One Direction's Niall Horan?" The talk-show host asked her co-host.

What news? I don't have any new news. Do I?

"Actually, no, Graclyn, what happened?"

"Well, he's been seen with a girl. Alot."

No shit Sherlock. I've been with Brooke for like a year now!

"Brooke Johnson?" The co-host asked.

"That's the thing. It's not her. He's been spotted with Selena Gomez." The Janice lady said and a picture of me and Selena popped up.

"Ugh! He's an idiot. Why would he do that? I've talked to Brooke before, and she's the sweetest person I know!"

"Well, it's been rumored that they have broken up. They haven't been seen together in a long time and it's the boys break right now."

"Maybe she's busy? Anyways, we'll be right back with more news after the break."

I turned the Telly off and stared into space. What the hell?

Brooke's P.O.V.

I turned on the T.V. and plopped onto the couch with a bowl of popcorn. I flipped through channels thinking about my relationship with Niall.

We haven't really been talking lately. He's been in his hotel room ever since we got here.

I stopped at a popular news channel about celebrity news. I was about to change the channel when I heard my name.

"Brooke Johnson?"

"That's the thing. It's not her. He's been spotted with Selena Gomez." A picture of Niall and Selena appeared on the screen.

"Ugh! He's an idiot. Why would he do that? I've talked to Brooke before, and she's the sweetest person I know."

"Well, it's been rumored that they have broken up. They haven't been seen together in a long time and it's the boys break right now."

"Maybe she's busy? Anyways, we'll be right back with more news after the break."

Da hell they talkin' about?

I got on my phone and went to Google Search and typed in, 'Niall Horan and Selena Gomez'

The pictures that popped up, broke my heart.

I threw my phone on the couch and ran to the bathroom, with tears streaming down my face, and locked the door, even though nobody was chasing me.

I slid my back down door, so my knees touched my chin, and put my head in my hands.

Niall's P.O.V.

I ran down the private hall, just for famous people, and ran to Brooke's door. Before I knocked I could hear the lady from the news' voice say, "And we're back!"

I opened the door slowly just incase she was changing, and then ran into the room when there was no sign of her.

I saw the light from her phone on the couch and ran over to it.

Shit.

She had Googled me and Selena Gomez.

All the pictures were of me and Selena hugging and kissing and taking pictures with fans.

I heard quiet sobbing coming from the bathroom. I knocked on the door.

"Brooke?"

All of a sudden the crying stopped.

"W- What do you want?" She snapped.

I frowned knowing that she only snaps at people when she's angry and hates them at the moment. And that rarely ever happens.

"You saw it, didn't you?" I sighed.

"Yeah. And I don't want to talk to you, right now."

"Fine." I said and got up and went to my room.

Brooke's P.O.V.

I can't believe he just left like that! I know I said that I didn't want to talk to him but, I kinda wanted him to. So I could be reassured he wasn't cheating on me. Maybe he was. NO. He wouldn't do that! He would of told me that things weren't working out.

I'm so confused.

Niall's P.O.V.

I sat down on the floor by the bathroom door in Brooke's room.

"You don't have to talk, just listen. This is a song I was writing for you. That's why I was hidden in my room for 2 days, so that means I wasn't cheating on you, and that Directioners are just good at Photoshop. I've never even met Selena Gomez before." I said and took a deep breath.