Twenty Nine

Brooke's P.O.V.

As we went down the elevator, I caught Niall staring at me.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." He told me with his smile that makes me melt in a second.

"Tell me," I begged. "PLEASE..?"

I have him best puppy dog face.

"Oh, Fine!" He gave in and chuckled.

"I was just looking at you," he blushed. "I just realised how lucky I am to have you in my life."

"Awwwwwwwww!" My heart flipped. "Niall, you're so cheesy, it's adorable. And I'm really lucky to have you with me too." I giggled and pinched his cheeks.

As the elevator dinged, we walked to the car parked outback.

He opened my door for me, shut it, and got in on his side.

As he started up the car, I really thought about how sweet, kind, and loving he is.

I mean, is he the most perfect boy or what?

------------------

We pulled up to a Fancy Mexican restaurant.

EPPPP! SPICY FOOD!

"You like it?" He asked worriedly.

"I love it! Thank you so much!" I kissed his cheek.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S NIALL HORAN!" A group of girls shrieked.

"Shit!" Niall cursed under his breath.

"Niall, just sign a few things and ask the waiter, when he comes back, if we can move to the back. K, babe?" I asked.

"I guess..." He said, not wanting to deal with them.

The girls over to us shoving things at Niall to sign. He started putting his signature on a napkin when a girl asked,

"So, why are you dating Brooke?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, giving her a weird look.

"Like, why her? She's really ugly and annoying-"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE HER! Now get out of here! And take you crayola-faced bitch posse with you!"

The girl rolled her eyes and flipped me off.

"Bitch." She called me.

She walked away with her friends, but not until she dumped my water over my head, making my curls come out and my makeup run down my face.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Niall asked me and stood up, looking like he was about to punch that girl's face in.

"Niall," I touched his wrist. "I'm fine. Let me take care of this."

"No, I got it-"

"Niall."

"UGH- Fine." He sat back down, pouting.

I wiped the makeup off as best as I could, and stood up.

I walked over to her table and her friends', facing me, eyes went wide. I tapped on her shoulder and she looked behind herself, at me.

"What, bitch? I don't have all day-"

I cut her with my hand and she stumbled back.

"Y-You slapped me-"

"Yeah, I did. DON'T call ME, a bitch, BITCH." I turned around, my hair hitting her in the face, and strut away, back to my boyfriend with his mouth hanging wide open.