Thirty Five

Brooke's P.O.V.

"Mrs. Horan, your husband is here." A nurse smiled at me.

"Wha-"

"Princess." Niall smiled, telling me to not say anything with his eyes.

"My Little Leprechuan, come here!" I chuckled nervously.

Why did he lie to them? He could get in so much trouble.

Niall came over and gave me a huge hug. I could see tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Niall, it's not your fault." I kissed him softly.

"Yes it-"

"No, it's not. It's Simons fault for doing this to us. You did not know he was going to do that." I hugged him tightly.

"I love you." I kissed him again.

"I love you too." He grinned. "Princess."

"Mr. Horan, Ms. Johnson, I am the owner of this hospital and all of the other hospitals with this name." A man in a suit walked in.

"Shit." Niall cursed under his breath.

"And I know you guys aren't married," He chuckled. "And I know you guys know there are certain rules here. Only family members are allowed to be in here at the time."

Niall sighed and kissed me like it was one of the last kisses we will share.

"But," The man interupted our hug fest. "I, too, was once young."

He smiled, "And I think I can let this slide. Just this once. Me and my wife were just like you kids, actually. We would do ANYTHING, and I mean anything, to stay at eachother's sides for life. I see that loving spark in you two. So, I'll clear everything up. Ok? Have a great day you two."

We thanked him over and over again until he left.

"He seemed nice." I stated.

Niall chuckled, "What am I going to do with you Brooke?"

"Love me."

He looked into my eyes and leaned in slowly. Our lips inching together as I longed for them to touch. Finally, after what felt like hours, they did.

Fires; ignited.

Sparks; flying.

Dragons; unleashed.

Fireworks; exploding.

Our lips moved in sync as we deepened the kiss.

"Mr. Horan and Ms. Johnson!" A nursed gasped when they walked through the door.

We jumped apart with red covering our faces.

"Mr. Horan, Ms. Johnson is inno condition for those actions at the moment. Ms. Johnson, Mr. Payne is here to see you now."