Seven pt. 2

Niall's P.O.V.

When I kissed her the first time it was amazing! Everything around us slowed down. I just hoped it would've lasted for ever. It felt like we were the only 2 in the room. But then, somehow, the fans got us to pull apart. I saw the jumbo screen, me and Brooke were on it! She looked happier than I had ever seen her.

I looked at her at the same time she looked at me. And somehow, we had a conversation with our eyes. And we decided to kiss again. So, that's what we did. The spark felt much bigger than the first. It was like millions of explosions going off, at the same time.

I think I'm in love. I wonder if she is.

Harry's P.O.V.

I made my plan while I was eating pancakes, I would find the most prettiest girl I could find. Then bring her to the concert, kiss her right in frount of Brooke, she will want me, I'll play hard-to-get and then finally say yes, and then she will break up with Niall. Then she'll be mine.

Once I finished my pancakes, I headed out. But, after 2 and a half hours, I decided to take a break and get a drink in a small café. I sat down in a booth in the back and thought about all the cute I had seen, but none of them would be good enough for my plan. Of course I was wearing a wig and sunglasses, though.

Then the waitress walked up to me. "Hi, I'm Samantha and I will be your waitress today. What would you like?" She said in the cutest voice, she was perfect. Just right for the plan. "Harry, what would you like?" She said. That's the problem with her, she's a fan. She'll act all crazy! I can't use her for my plan.

"So, you know who I am love?" I asked quietly. She nodded and said, "I do know who you are but, I'm not a crazy fan, just someone who has heard of you and likes your music. So, don't worry about me telling everyone where you are, that would be mean of me if I did."

I said ok, and asked for a cup of tea. When she brought me the bill, I asked her to sit down across from me. She sat down but said she could for a minute.

"So, Samantha. I-I was wondering if you would go out with me? Like tonight? I mean, I know we just met and all, but, you seem like a very wonderful girl and-" she cut me off and said, "Wait, so, you are a-asking me-e out? I mean, I guess we could like, um, give it a try. I think you seem very nice and sweet, so, I guess, yes." She said. YES!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SAID YES!!!!! PART 1 OF MY PLAN HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!!!! 1 STEP CLOSER TO BROOKE!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Near the time of the concert date

I picked up Samantha at her house. She lived on a university campus. She was in one of the best universities in all of England. When we were texting, she told me she had won a full-expense payed-scholarship.

I walked into the house that was filled with girls. I asked one of them where Samantha was, "Um, where's Samantha? I'm taking her on a date tonight." I asked. "Um, sh-she's d-down the hallway. Could I h-have, um, an a-autograph?" She squeaked. I nodded and signing a piece of paper and went to the door the girl said Samantha was in.

I knocked and she opened the door. "Hey Harry! I just finished." She said. Her brown hair was curled with her side bang behind her ear, and she was wearing a white lace shirt, with a navy blue shirt, and a simple brown belt. She looked beautiful!

"You look beautiful!" I complemented her. She blushed her cute blush.

__________________________________________________________________________