Thirty Seven

Brooke's P.O.V.

"Princess... Wake up, sleepyhead." A thick Irish accent whispered in my ear.

I squirmed a bit before squinting my eyes open slightly.

"No." I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Babe, please... or else." Niall said and I could tell he was smirking.

"Or else what? You kiss me to death?" I giggled, knowing how gentle Niall was around me.

"Close," His fingers poked at my sides.

"Or else I'll tickle you!" He chuckled over my squeals and laughter.

"Niall!" I giggled with tears in my eyes and put my hands over his.

He stopped and let my hands rest on his. I looked into his familiar magnicifent blue orbs. After a few moments, I found both of us leaning in. We inched towards eachother and I finally closed my eyes all the way when Louis, with his great timing, slammed open the door to my room.

"PDA! PDA!" Louis yelled repeatedly as he ran back across the hallway with his hands covering his eyes.

"Oof!" We heard a loud thump a few moments later followed by Louis falling down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and smiled as Niall stood up. I reached out for his hands to pull me up. He gladly helped me.

"Why thank you, my Prince." I giggled.

"It was my pleasure, my Princess." He nelt and kissed my hand.

"You're so cheesy." I rolled my eyes and planted my lips on his.

He pouted as I pulled from him and walked to the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes off that I had slept in, Niall being the gentleman he is didn't change me other than taking off my shoes, and I got into the shower. I started singing the lyrics to 'Good Girls' by 5SOS.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Hey Brooke, I have to, uh, pee." I heard Niall's voice through the door.

"What's 'uh-pee', Nialler?"

He chuckled as I stepped out of the shower, unlocked the door, and jumped back in before he could even open the door.

"Thanks, Princess." He smiled.

Those few moments were literally the most awkward moments I have ever gone through in my whole entire life. As he flushed the toilet, I laughed at how weird we are.

"What's so funny, Ms. Giggle?" He questioned, still smiling.

"Us."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Our relationship is so weird. We met through my cousin for starters and I was your nurse." I grinned. "Those were the days."

"What's wrong with now?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just that everything's so complicated these days. With the fans and paparazzi, and the whole management thing. But I wouldn't trade any of that for a different and easier obstacle. Those things just make our relationship stronger." I explained to him.

"I love you." He said after a few seconds.

"I love you too."

"To the moon and back." He finished.