Four

Liam's P.O.V.

I could tell Niall and Brooke liked each other. It's a good thing I trust Niall.

Harry's P.O.V.

I hate Niall. And when I say that, I mean it. I. Hate. Him. Him and Brooke obviously like each other! Why does he have to take her?! She should be mine! Maybe she's just pretending she likes him cause he's sick and she feels bad. God I hope that's the case. If not, I'll get her myself! I'll have her wrapped around my finger by tomorrow. She's gonna be mine.

Louis's P.O.V.

It's obvious that Brooke and Niall like each other. But it's also obvious that Harry likes Brooke too. This house is gonna be a war zone these next few days. And Brooke is in the middle of it all.

Brooke's P.O.V.

After the boys left for the studio again, I went upstairs to check on Niall.

"Hey." Niall said as I walked in.

I smiled in response. "Hi, how ya feeling?"

"A little better now that I have taken that medicine and drank that tea."

After a few more minutes of chatting, I sat down and watched a random tv show with him.

I made us lunch and we watched a movie. By that time it was 5:00 P.M. and Niall was feeling better but was still a bit sick.

Louis's P.O.V.

We had just finished the very last song on our album. But it was still not finished because we needed to add Niall's voice into the songs. That won't take long though. Two days tops.

I just hope Niall will be better so he can do our first concert for the tour. We went to lunch and we got tacos. We didn't really talk much though.

After stuffing our faces with Harry's favorite meal, we drove home. After making our way to the front door, Liam put the key into the little slot and turned it. We all walked in and heard screaming. Niall and Brooke must be watching a scary movie. I ran up the steps and burst into Niall's room.

"BROOKIE, I'M HOME!!!!!" I screamed, right when "Wendy, I'm home." Was said in the movie, the shining.

In response, Niall and Brooke screamed bloody murder.

"Oh my God Louis! Why do you hate us?!" Niall yelled at me.

"Just doin' my job." I answered and walked away coolly.

I could hear all the boys laughing at how loudly the pair screamed. It was fricking hilarious! What do they expect when they are living with the Sass master from Doncaster.

A/N: Again, I am so sorry for the carrotiness and any pain it caused your fangirl/fanboy heart. I wrote when I was like 12 so don't judge. It was a ruff time in the fandom XD
- Cat xx