Seven pt. 1

Brooke's P.O.V.

It was around 4:00 P.M. When I.went to my room to get ready for my first date ever, and it's with Niall! I brushed my teeth and hair, and washed my face. I threw on my outfit and pluged in my curling iron. I turned on Pandora, a music app, and danced to One Direction! I curled my hair perfectly, and had 30 minutes left. I put on light makeup, as usual. I first put on mascara, then blush, then some pink lip gloss. I had 20 minutes to go, so I painted my nails a light blue color that almost matched my necklace and earrings. It was fast dry, so, it dried in 5 minutes.

So I watched T.V. Untill it was time to go. When it was I grabbed a black lace clutch and put my phone, money, and lip gloss in it.

All the boys, besides Niall, had gone into the car. So, when I came downstairs Niall stood there starring at me with his mouth hanging open. I shut his mouth by pushing it upwards with my hand and he blushed as I did.

"You look so amazing, breathtaking, beautiful, that I can barely explain it." He told me. I blushed a fiery red blush. He chuckled. "Thank you and you look very handsome, Niall. We're gonna have much!" I said. We headed to the car hand in hand. We stared at eachother the whole entire time.

When we reached the car we climbed in and sat next to eachother. I'm so excited!

_________________________________________________________________________

After car ride

Niall's P.O.V.

She looked so breathtaking! I'm so excited! I have so much planned! I climbed out of the car hand in hand with Brooke. We practically skipped into the concert hall. She gasped at the big arena. I chuckled as she blushed and then giggled. God, she's too cute!

We are performing our last song at the concert. And they had brought out 10 chairs. And then finally management came out with 5 girls, my beautiful Brooke, Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie, and some random girl out onto the stage with blind folds on.

They were sat down on every other chair. Each of the boys sat next to their girlfriend and took off their blind folds and their girlfriends gasped. I waited till they had all seen the concert hall before I kissed Brooke's forehead and carefully, and gently, took of her blindfold. It fell into my hands and I shoved it into my pocket.

Brooke gasped, turned around and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed.

Brooke's P.O.V.

I was talking to Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie, and some girl named Samantha, who claimed to be Harry's girlfriend. I'm happy for Harry. I'm glad he found a girl as sweet as Samantha. We figured out she was older than Harry and had graduated from collage 2 years ago.

I wish he would had found someone his own age, oh well. She seems very sweet. But anyways, all of a sudden management pulls us aside and puts blindfolds on us. We were then pushed out somewhere loud, and we were then sat down. I heard all the other girls gasp, and all of a sudden someone kisses me on the forehead and the blindfold is carefully taken off of me. Once it's off I look around and see crowds of people, that were screaming.

I whirl around and see Niall smirking. I kiss him on the cheek and he blushed.

Louis says into a microphone, "Ok, so, we are going to sing to our girlfriends a song, but first we will introduce them." Then, each of the boys introduce the girls. Then it finally came my turn. "Hi guys, this is my girlfriend, Brooke Johnson. I'm going on my first date with her tonight."

I looked in the crowd to see a bunch of angry girls. Some were happy for Niall and me, but some were angry. And then it sank in. If I date Niall, I would get hate about me being fat, ugly, weird, gold-digger, scumbag, stupid, etc..... There are so many names that some I refuse to repeat because I want to have a rated P-G or P-G 13 mind. All the death threats, all the names, everything. It all sank in.

Louis broke my thoughts by saying, "Now that you know their names, we will sing to them. We gonna sing.............. LITTLE THINGS!!!" And once he said the name of the song, the crowd cheered. I had heard this song. It's one of my favorites!

It was almost the end of the song when Niall held both my hands in his and looked me in the eyes and without ever looking away,

"You never love yourself half as much as I love you.

You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to.

If I let you know, I'm here for you.

Maybe you'll love yourself, like I, love you oh."

By the end of his solo, I was tearing up. They finished the song and I kissed him, he kissed me, we kissed eachother. And when it happened, it wasn't sparks or fireworks or bombs. It was...... Explosions! We were in rhythm, in sync. It was perfect. Our lips molded together perfectly as everything around us went away. All the fears, worries, stress, it all went away. It dissolved into the air, all of it. It felt like the weight of the world was taken off of my shoulders.

It was perfect. The most perfect first kiss a girl could ever have. Yeah, that's right, I've never kissed someone before. And I'm glad I can say Niall's was my first kiss.

We both pulled away because the crowd had gotten louder. When I looked, I saw me and Niall on the jumbo screen. Kissing. Us on the jumbo screen, kissing, in front of millions of girls that probably hate me. But, I don't care. Let them see it, none of them can change true love. I guess that's what me and Niall have for eachother. True love. I guess.

We both looked at eachother and kissed! Again! This time, it was even better. It was twice as many explosions as the first one. I just hope he felt the same spark between us that I did. I just hope he does.